1. Deng HM, Zhang ZJ, Xu N, Chen YH, Wu HH, Liu T, Ye HP. Removal of Tl(I) Ions From Aqueous Solution Using Fe@Fe2O3 Core-Shell Nanowires. Clean-Soil Air Water 2016, 44 (9), 1214-1224.
2. Deng H-M, Chen Y-H, Wu H-H, Liu T, Wang Y-L, Wu G-Y, Ye H-P. Adsorption of Tl(I) on Na-montmorillonite and kaolinite from aqueous solutions. Environmental Earth Sciences 2016, 75 (9).
3. Diao Z-H, Xu X-R, Chen H, Jiang D, Yang Y-X, Kong L-J, Sun Y-X, Hu Y-X, Hao Q-W, Liu L. Simultaneous removal of Cr(VI) and phenol by persulfate activated with bentonite-supported nanoscale zero-valent iron: Reactivity and mechanism. Journal of Hazardous Materials 2016, 316, 186-193.
4. Diao Z-H, Xu X-R, Jiang D, Kong L-J, Sun Y-X, Hu Y-X, Hao Q-W, Chen H. Bentonite-supported nanoscale zero-valent iron/persulfate system for the simultaneous removal of Cr(VI) and phenol from aqueous solutions. Chemical Engineering Journal 2016, 302, 213-222.
5. Gong J, Duan DD, Yang Y, Ran Y, Chen DY. Seasonal variation and partitioning of endocrine disrupting chemicals in waters and sediments of the Pearl River system, South China. Environmental Pollution 2016, 219, 735-741.
6. Gong J, Huang YD, Huang W, Ran Y, Chen DY. Multiphase partitioning and risk assessment of endocrine-disrupting chemicals in the Pearl River, China. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry 2016, 35 (10), 2474-2482.
7. Huang XX, Li N, Wu QH, Long JY, Luo DG, Zhang P, Yao Y, Huang XW, Li DM, Lu YY, Liang JF. Risk assessment and vertical distribution of thallium in paddy soils and uptake in rice plants irrigated with acid mine drainage. Environmental Science and Pollution Research 2016, 23 (24), 24912-24921.
8. Huang YL, Kuang ZY, Wang WF, Cao LX. Exploring potential bacterial and fungal biocontrol agents transmitted from seeds to sprouts of wheat. Biological Control 2016, 98, 27-33.
9. Huang YM, Chen LG, Feng YB, Ye ZX, He QS, Feng QH, Qing X, Liu M, Gao B. Short-chain chlorinated paraffins in the soils of two different Chinese cities: Occurrence, homologue patterns and vertical migration. Science of the Total Environment 2016, 557, 644-651.
10. Huang YM, Li J, Xu Y, Xu WH, Zhong GC, Liu X, Zhang G. Polychlorinated naphthalenes in the air over the equatorial Indian Ocean: Occurrence, potential sources, and toxicity. Marine Pollution Bulletin 2016, 107 (1), 240-244.
11. Kong LJ, Liu MX, Diao ZH, Chen DY, Chang XY, Xiong Y. Coupling template nanocasting and self-activation for fabrication of nanoporous carbon. Scientific Reports 2016, 6.
12. Kong LJ, Diao ZH, Chang XY, Xiong Y, Chen DY. Synthesis of recoverable and reusable granular MgO-SCCA-Zn hybrid ozonation catalyst for degradation of methylene blue. Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering 2016, 4 (4), 4385-4391.
13. Kong LJ, Xiong Y, Liu T, Tu YT, Tian SH, Sun LP, Chen T. Effect of fiber natures on the formation of "solid bridge' for preparing wood sawdust derived biomass pellet fuel. Fuel Processing Technology 2016, 144, 79-84.
14. Kong LJ, Zhu YT, Liu MX, Chang XY, Xiong Y, Chen DY. Conversion of Fe-rich waste sludge into nano-flake Fe-SC hybrid Fenton-like catalyst for degradation of AOII. Environmental Pollution 2016, 216, 568-574.
15. Kong LJ, Zhu YT, Wang M, Li ZX, Tan ZC, Xu RB, Tang HM, Chang XY, Xiong Y, Chen DY. Simultaneous reduction and adsorption for immobilization of uranium from aqueous solution by nano-flake Fe-SC. Journal of Hazardous Materials 2016, 320, 435-441.
16. Liao KR, Mei M, Li HN, Huang XJ, Wu CQ. Multiple monolithic fiber solid-phase microextraction based on a polymeric ionic liquid with high-performance liquid chromatography for the determination of steroid sex hormones in water and urine. Journal of Separation Science 2016, 39 (3), 566-575.
17. Liu ZP, Xia ZY, Shi JF, Li D, Sun JQ, Yang YY, Study of photocatalytic decoloration of methyl orange by modified ZnO/zeolite. 2016; p 267-271.
18. Long JY, Xia JR, Luo DG, Chen YH. BIOSORPTION OF THALLIUM(I) BY LIVE AND DEAD CELLS OF BACILLUS STRAIN ISOLATED FROM WASTEWATER. Fresenius Environmental Bulletin 2016, 25 (7), 2575-2584.
19. Lu YY, Luo DG, Lai A, Huang XX, Study on the optimum digestion system for Cadmium, Lead and Thallium in yellow red soil by microwave digestion. 2016; p 115-118.
20. Lu YY, Luo DG, Liu GW, Lai A, Gong J, The Leaching Characteristics of Chelant-Enhanced Phytoextraction of Cd and Pb Contaminated Soil with Simulated Acid Rain. In Proceedings of the 2016 International Conference on Civil, Transportation and Environment, Kim, Y. H., Ed. 2016; Vol. 78, pp 980-985.
21. Miao SY, Long LD, Tao WQ, Zeng QC, Chen JH, Huang JL, Wu QH, Tang YJ. Composition of stable carbon and nitrogen isotopes in five wetland plants and sediments from the Pearl River estuary, South China. Chemistry and Ecology 2016, 32 (7), 609-623.
22. Su MH, He C, Shih KM. Facile synthesis of morphology and size-controlled alpha-Fe2O3 and Fe3O4 nano-and microstructures by hydrothermal/solvothermal process: The roles of reaction medium and urea dose. Ceramics International 2016, 42 (13), 14793-14804.
23. Wang J, Liu J, Chen YH, Song G, Chen DY, Xiao TF, Li HS, Wang CL, Jiang F. Preliminary results of spatial distribution of uranium and thorium in soil profiles near a uranium industrial site, Guangdong province, China. Nukleonika 2016, 61 (3), 367-371.
24. Wang Z, Luo G, Li J, Chen S-Y, Li Y, Li W-T, Li A-M. Response of performance and ammonia oxidizing bacteria community to high salinity stress in membrane bioreactor with elevated ammonia loading. Bioresource Technology 2016, 216, 714-721.
25. Wu QH, Leung JYS, Tam NFY, Peng YS, Guo PR, Zhou S, Li Q, Geng XH, Miao SY. Contamination and distribution of heavy metals, polybrominated diphenyl ethers and alternative halogenated flame retardants in a pristine mangrove. Marine Pollution Bulletin 2016, 103 (1-2), 344-348.
26. Yang WM, Lu H, Khanal SK, Zhao Q, Meng L, Chen G-H. Granulation of sulfur-oxidizing bacteria for autotrophic denitrification. Water Research 2016, 104, 507-519.
27. Yang WM, Zhao Q, Lu H, Ding Z, Meng L, Chen G-H. Sulfide-driven autotrophic denitrification significantly reduces N2O emissions. Water Research 2016, 90, 176-184.
28. Yu M, Lu H, Wu D, Zhao Q, Meng FG, Wang YD, Hao XD, Chen G-H. Effects of carbon-to-sulfur (C/S) ratio and nitrate (N) dosage on Denitrifying Sulfur cycle-associated Enhanced Biological Phosphorus Removal (DS-EBPR). Scientific Reports 2016, 6.
29. Zhang XF, Kong LJ, Song G, Chen DY. Adsorption of Uranium onto Modified Rice Straw Grafted with Oxygen-Containing Groups. Environmental Engineering Science 2016, 33 (12), 942-950.