1. Chen BD, Wang J, Kong LJ, Mai XX, Zheng NC, Zhong QH, Liang JY, Chen DY. Adsorption of uranium from uranium mine contaminated water using phosphate rock apatite (PRA): Isotherm, kinetic and characterization studies. Colloids and Surfaces a-Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects 2017, 520, 612-621.
2. Chen XX, Luo DG, Yao GC, Mai XT, Liu LR, Lai A, Liu GW, Leaching risk of chelate induced phytoremediation of Tl contaminated soil by Zea mays L. In Proceedings of the 2017 6th International Conference on Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development, 2017; Vol. 129, pp 765-769.
3. Cui MC, Zhang WB, Fang J, Liang QQ, Liu DX. Carbon and hydrogen isotope fractionation during aerobic biodegradation of quinoline and 3-methylquinoline. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology 2017, 101 (16), 6563-6572.
4. Diao Z-H, Liu J-J, Hu Y-X, Kong L-J, Jiang D, Xu X-R. Comparative study of Rhodamine B degradation by the systems pyrite/H2O2 and pyrite/persulfate: Reactivity, stability, products and mechanism. Separation and Purification Technology 2017, 184, 374-383.
5. Diao Z-H, Xu X-R, Jiang D, Li G, Liu J-J, Kong L-J, Zuo L-Z. Enhanced catalytic degradation of ciprofloxacin with FeS2/SiO2 microspheres as heterogeneous Fenton catalyst: Kinetics, reaction pathways and mechanism. Journal of Hazardous Materials 2017, 327, 108-115.
6. Diao Z-H, Xu X-R, Jiang D, Liu J-J, Kong L-J, Li G, Zuo L-Z, Wu Q-H. Simultaneous photocatalytic Cr(VI) reduction and ciprofloxacin oxidation over TiO2/Fe-omicron composite under aerobic conditions: Performance, durability, pathway and mechanism. Chemical Engineering Journal 2017, 315, 167-176.
7. Fei Y-h, Leung KMY, Li X-y. Adsorption of 17 alpha-ethyl estradiol with the competition of bisphenol A on the marine sediment of Hong Kong. Marine Pollution Bulletin 2017, 124 (2), 753-759.
8. Feng JX, Li SY, Sheng Y, Xiong Y, Lan SY, Tian SH, Kong LJ, Fan C. Remarkable improvement of cycling Fenton process for catalytic degradation of phenol: Tuning of triggering effect. Applied Catalysis a-General 2017, 542, 21-27.
9. Hu K-Q, Wu Q-Y, Mei L, Zhang X-L, Ma L, Song G, Chen D-Y, Wang Y-T, Chai Z-F, Shi W-Q. Novel Viologen Derivative Based Uranyl Coordination Polymers Featuring Photochromic Behaviors. Chemistry-a European Journal 2017, 23 (71), 18074-18083.
10. Huang YM, Zhang RJ, Li KC, Cheng ZN, Zhong GC, Zhang G, Li J. Experimental Study on the Role of Sedimentation and Degradation Processes on Atmospheric Deposition of Persistent Organic Pollutants in a Subtropical Water Column. Environmental Science & Technology 2017, 51 (8), 4424-4433.
11. Ji HH, Zhang LL, Hu C. Chemical-bond conjugated BiO(OH)(x)I1-x-AgI heterojunction with high visible light activity and stability in degradation of pollutants. Applied Catalysis B-Environmental 2017, 218, 443-451.
12. Kong LJ, Su MH, Mai ZH, Li HP, Diao ZH, Xiong Y, Chen DY. Removal of uranium from aqueous solution by two-dimensional electrosorption reactor. Environmental Technology & Innovation 2017, 8, 57-63.
13. Kong LJ, Su MH, Peng Y, Hou LA, Liu J, Li HP, Diao ZH, Shih KM, Xiong Y, Chen DY. Producing sawdust derived activated carbon by co-calcinations with limestone for enhanced Acid Orange II adsorption. Journal of Cleaner Production 2017, 168, 22-29.
14. Lan SY, Feng JX, Xiong Y, Tian SH, Liu SW, Kong LJ. Performance and Mechanism of Piezo-Catalytic Degradation of 4-Chlorophenol: Finding of Effective Piezo-Dechlorination. Environmental Science & Technology 2017, 51 (11), 6560-6569.
15. Li HS, Chen YH, Long JY, Jiang DQ, Liu J, Li SJ, Qi JY, Zhang P, Wang J, Gong J, Wu QH, Chen DY. Simultaneous removal of thallium and chloride from a highly saline industrial wastewater using modified anion exchange resins. Journal of Hazardous Materials 2017, 333, 179-185.
16. Li HS, Chen YH, Long JY, Li XW, Jiang DQ, Zhang P, Qi JY, Huang XX, Liu J, Xu RB, Gong J. Removal of thallium from aqueous solutions using Fe-Mn binary oxides. Journal of Hazardous Materials 2017, 338, 296-305.
17. Li JW, Chen N, Rajan I, Sun ZH, Wu HM, Chen DY, Kong LJ. The geochemical release feature of Tl in Tl-rich pyrite mine wastes: a long-term leaching test. Environmental Science and Pollution Research 2017, 24 (13), 12212-12219.
18. Li M, Zhang HG, Xiao TF, Zhang BP, Yan J, Chen Dy, Chen YH. Rose flower-like nitrogen-doped NiCo2O4/carbon used as cathode electrocatalyst for oxygen reduction in air cathode microbial fuel cell. Electrochimica Acta 2017, 258, 1219-1227.
19. Liang JF, Xia JR, Long JY. Biosorption of methylene blue by nonliving biomass of the brown macroalga Sargassum hemiphyllum. Water Science and Technology 2017, 76 (6), 1574-1583.
20. Liao C-Z, Liu C, Su M, Shih K. Quantification of the Partitioning Ratio of Minor Actinide Surrogates between Zirconolite and Glass in Glass-Ceramic for Nuclear Waste Disposal. Inorganic Chemistry 2017, 56 (16), 9913-9921.
21. Liu X, Liu H, Combination Effect Analysis of Construction Bid Division for Construction Engineering Project. 2017; p 384-394.
22. Liu ZN, Li Q, Wu QH, Kuo DTF, Chen SJ, Hu XD, Deng MJ, Zhang HZ, Luo M. Removal Efficiency and Risk Assessment of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in a Typical Municipal Wastewater Treatment Facility in Guangzhou, China. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 2017, 14 (8).
23. Long JY, Chen DY, Xia JR, Luo DG, Zheng BF, Chen YH. Equilibrium and Kinetics Studies on Biosorption of Thallium (I) by Dead Biomass of Pseudomonas fluorescens. Polish Journal of Environmental Studies 2017, 26 (4), 1591-1598.
24. Long JY, Li HS, Jiang DQ, Luo DG, Chen YH, Xia JR, Chen DY. Biosorption of strontium(II) from aqueous solutions by Bacillus cereus isolated from strontium hyperaccumulator Andropogon gayanus. Process Safety and Environmental Protection 2017, 111, 23-30.
25. Lu FH, Xiao TF, Lin J, Ning ZP, Long Q, Xiao LH, Huang F, Wang WK, Xiao QX, Lan XL, Chen HY. Resources and extraction of gallium: A review. Hydrometallurgy 2017, 174, 105-115.
26. Lu YY, Luo DG, Lai A, Liu GW, Liu LR, Long JY, Zhang HG, Chen YH. Leaching characteristics of EDTA-enhanced phytoextraction of Cd and Pb by Zea mays L. in different particle-size fractions of soil aggregates exposed to artificial rain. Environmental Science and Pollution Research 2017, 24 (2), 1845-1853.
27. Lu YY, Luo DG, Liu LR, Tan ZC, Lai A, Liu GW, Li JH, Long JY, Huang XX, Chen YH. Leaching variations of heavy metals in chelator-assisted phytoextraction by Zea mays L. exposed to acid rainfall. Environmental Science and Pollution Research 2017, 24 (31), 24409-24418.
28. Lv W, Kong LJ, Lan SY, Feng JX, Xiong Y, Tian SH. Enhancement effect in the piezoelectric degradation of organic pollutants by piezo-Fenton process. Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology 2017, 92 (1), 152-156.
29. Lyu L, Hu C. Heterogeneous Fenton Catalytic Water Treatment Technology and Mechanism. Progress in Chemistry 2017, 29 (9), 981-999.
30. Miao Y, Wang Z, Liao RH, Shi P, Li AM. Assessment of phenol effect on microbial community structure and function in an anaerobic denitrifying process treating high concentration nitrate wastewater. Chemical Engineering Journal 2017, 330, 757-763.
31. Nawaz MA, Rehman HM, Imtiaz M, Baloch FS, Lee JD, Yang SH, Lee SI, Chung G. Systems Identification and Characterization of Cell Wall Reassembly and Degradation Related Genes in Glycine max (L.) Merill, a Bioenergy Legume. Scientific Reports 2017, 7.
32. Su MH, Liao CZ, Lee P-H, Li HL, Shih KM. Formation and leaching behavior of ferrite spinel for cadmium stabilization. Chemical Engineering Science 2017, 158, 287-293.
33. Su MH, Shih KM, Kong LJ. Stabilizing cadmium into aluminate and ferrite structures: Effectiveness and leaching behavior. Journal of Environmental Management 2017, 187, 340-346.
34. Sun WM, Xiao EZ, Xiao TF, Krumins V, Wang Q, Haggblom M, Dong YR, Tang S, Hu M, Li BQ, Xia BQ, Liu W. Response of Soil Microbial Communities to Elevated Antimony and Arsenic Contamination Indicates the Relationship between the Innate Microbiota and Contaminant Fractions. Environmental Science & Technology 2017, 51 (16), 9165-9175.
35. Wei R-B, Kuang P-Y, Cheng H, Chen Y-B, Long J-Y, Zhang M-Y, Liu Z-Q. Plasmon-Enhanced Photoelectrochemical Water Splitting on Gold Nanoparticle Decorated ZnO/CdS Nanotube Arrays. Acs Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering 2017, 5 (5), 4249-4257.
36. Xiong Y, Xiao TF, Liu YZ, Zhu JM, Ning ZP, Xiao QX. Occurrence and mobility of toxic elements in coals from endemic fluorosis areas in the Three Gorges Region, SW China. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety 2017, 144, 1-10.
37. Yousaf B, Liu G, Abbas Q, Wang RW, Imtiaz M, Zia-ur-Rehman M. Investigating the uptake and acquisition of potentially toxic elements in plants and health risks associated with the addition of fresh biowaste amendments to industrially contaminated soil. Land Degradation & Development 2017, 28 (8), 2596-2607.
38. Zhang HG, Jiang D, Zhang BP, Hong JG, Chen YS. A Novel Hybrid Poly (vinyl alcohol) (PVA)/Poly (2,6-dimethyl-1,4-phenylene oxide) (PPO) Membranes for Reverse Electrodialysis Power System. Electrochimica Acta 2017, 239, 65-73.
39. Zhang HG, Li M, Pang B, Wu YJ, Sun YQ, Chen DY, Chen YH. Bioremoval of Tl (I) by PVA-Immobilized Sulfate-Reducing Bacteria. Polish Journal of Environmental Studies 2017, 26 (4), 1865-1873.
40. Zhang HG, Li M, Yang ZQ, Sun YQ, Yan J, Chen DY, Chen YH. Isolation of a non-traditional sulfate reducing-bacteria Citrobacter freundii sp and bioremoval of thallium and sulfate. Ecological Engineering 2017, 102, 397-403.
41. Zhang HG, Li T, Yang ZQ, Su MH, Hou L, Chen DY, Luo DG. Highly efficient removal of perchlorate and phosphate by tailored cationic metal-organic frameworks based on sulfonic ligand linking with Cu-4,4 '-bipyridyl chains. Separation and Purification Technology 2017, 188, 293-302.
42. Zhang L-q, He P-f, Wu D, Li S-g, Huang Y-l, Huang Y-w, Wang D-m. Study of Nitrogen Removal Performance When Treating Low Carbon Sewage Using External Solid Carbon Sources in SBBR Systems. Biomed Research International 2017.
43. Zhou HR, Su MH, Lee P-H, Shih KM. Synthesis of submicron lead oxide particles from the simulated spent lead paste for battery anodes. Journal of Alloys and Compounds 2017, 690, 101-107.
44. Zhou ZY, Su MH, Shih KM. Highly efficient and recyclable graphene oxide-magnetite composites for isatin mineralization. Journal of Alloys and Compounds 2017, 725, 302-309.