1. Xiao QX, Rasool A, Xiao TF, Baveye PC. A modified method of separating Tl(I) and Tl(III) in aqueous samples using solid phase extraction. Chemistry Central Journal 2018, 12.
2. Ashraf M, Shahzad SM, Imtiaz M, Rizwan MS, Arif MS, Kausar R. Nitrogen nutrition and adaptation of glycophytes to saline environment: a review. Archives of Agronomy and Soil Science 2018, 64 (9), 1181-1206.
3. Chen B, Xu XS, Chen XM, Kong LJ, Chen DY. Transformation behavior of gibbsite to boehmite by steam-assisted synthesis. Journal of Solid State Chemistry 2018, 265, 237-243.
4. Chen C, Zhao K, Shang JY, Liu CX, Wang J, Yan ZF, Liu KS, Wu WL. Uranium (VI) transport in saturated heterogeneous media: Influence of kaolinite and humic acid. Environmental Pollution 2018, 240, 219-226.
5. Chen C-X, Wei Z-W, Fan Y-N, Su P-Y, Ai Y-Y, Qiu Q-F, Wu K, Yin S-Y, Pan M, Su C-Y. Visualization of Anisotropic and Stepwise Piezofluorochromism in an MOF Single Crystal. Chem 2018, 4 (11), 2658-2669.
6. Chen KN, Li HS, Kong LJ, Peng Y, Chen DY, Xia JR, Long JY. Biosorption of thallium(I) and cadmium(II) with the dried biomass of Pestalotiopsis sp FW-JCCW: isotherm, kinetic, thermodynamic and mechanism. Desalination and Water Treatment 2018, 111, 297-309.
7. Chen ZX, Lu X, Yin RX, Luo YY, Mai HJ, Zhang N, Xiong JF, Zhang HG, Tang JF, Luo DG, Research on treatment of wastewater containing heavy metal by microbial fuel cell. In International Conference on Energy Engineering and Environmental Protection, Tang, W., Ed. 2018; Vol. 121.
8. Diao Z-H, Du J-J, Jiang D, Kong L-J, Huo W-Y, Liu C-M, Wu Q-H, Xu X-R. Insights into the simultaneous removal of Cr6+ and Pb2+ by a novel sewage sludge-derived biochar immobilized nanoscale zero valent iron: Coexistence effect and mechanism. Science of the Total Environment 2018, 642, 505-515.
9. Diao Z-H, Wei Q, Guo P-R, Kong L-J, Pu S-Y. Photo-assisted degradation of bisphenol A by a novel FeS2@SiO2 microspheres activated persulphate process: Synergistic effect, pathway and mechanism. Chemical Engineering Journal 2018, 349, 683-693.
10.Ditta A, Imtiaz M, Mehmood S, Rizwan MS, Mubeen F, Aziz O, Qian Z, Ijaz R, Tu S. Rock phosphate-enriched organic fertilizer with phosphate-solubilizing microorganisms improves nodulation, growth, and yield of legumes. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis 2018, 49 (21), 2715-2725.
11.Duan S-F, Zhang Z-X, Geng Y-Y, Yao X-Q, Kan M, Zhao Y-X, Pan X-B, Kang X-W, Tao C-L, Qin D-D. Brand new 1D branched CuO nanowire arrays for efficient photoelectrochemical water reduction. Dalton Transactions 2018, 47 (41), 14566-14572.
12.Fei YH, Hua J, Liu CS, Li FB, Zhu ZK, Xiao TF, Chen MJ, Gao T, Wei ZQ, Hao LK. Aqueous Fe(II)-Induced Phase Transformation of Ferrihydrite Coupled Adsorption/Immobilization of Rare Earth Elements. Minerals 2018, 8 (8).
13.Feng Y, Li HL, Lin L, Kong LJ, Li X-y, Wu DL, Zhao HY, Shih KM. Degradation of 1,4-dioxane via controlled generation of radicals by pyrite-activated oxidants: Synergistic effects, role of disulfides, and activation sites. Chemical Engineering Journal 2018, 336, 416-426.
14.Feng Y, Liao CZ, Kong LJ, Wu DL, Liu YM, Lee P-H, Shih KM. Facile synthesis of highly reactive and stable Fe-doped g-C3N4 composites for peroxymonosulfate activation: A novel nonradical oxidation process. Journal of Hazardous Materials 2018, 354, 63-71.
15.Feng ZB, Pan WX, Wang YW, Long ZW. Modeling filtration performance of pleated fibrous filters by Eulerian-Markov method. Powder Technology 2018, 340, 502-510.
16.Gao G, Xi JR, Yu JL, Zeng XP. Physiological response of a red tide alga (Skeletonema costatum) to nitrate enrichment, with special reference to inorganic carbon acquisition. Marine Environmental Research 2018, 133, 15-23.
17.Gao G, Xia JR, Yu JL, Fan JL, Zeng XP. Regulation of inorganic carbon acquisition in a red tide alga (Skeletonema costatum): the importance of phosphorus availability. Biogeosciences 2018, 15 (16), 4871-4882.
18. Gong J, Lin CY, Xiong XP, Chen DY, Chen YH, Wu CQ. Simultaneous determination of 28 corticosteroids in surface water by ultra-high performance liquid chromatography-electrospray tandem mass spectrometry. Chinese Journal of Chromatography 2018, 36 (11), 1158-1166.
19. Han MN, Kong LJ, Hu XL, Chen DY, Xiong XY, Zhang HM, Su MH, Diao ZH, Ruan Y. Phase migration and transformation of uranium in mineralized immobilization by wasted bio-hydroxyapatite. Journal of Cleaner Production 2018, 197, 886-894.
20. He CS, He D, Collins RN, Garg S, Mu Y, Waite TD. Effects of Good's Buffers and pH on the Structural Transformation of Zero Valent Iron and the Oxidative Degradation of Contaminants. Environmental Science & Technology 2018, 52 (3), 1393-1403.
21. Hua YN, Xiao J, Zhang QQ, Cui C, Wang C. Facile synthesis of surface-functionalized magnetic nanocomposites for effectively selective adsorption of cationic dyes. Nanoscale Research Letters 2018, 13.
22. Huang XX, Li N, Wu QH, Long JY, Luo DG, Huang XW, Li DM, Zhao DY. Fractional distribution of thallium in paddy soil and its bioavailability to rice. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety 2018, 148, 311-317.
23. Huang YC, Li KS, Lin Y, Tong YX, Liu H. Enhanced Efficiency of Electron-Hole Separation in Bi2O2CO3 for Photocatalysis via Acid Treatment. Chemcatchem 2018, 10 (9), 1982-1987.
24. Imtiaz M, Ashraf M, Rizwan MS, Nawaz MA, Rizwan M, Mehmood S, Yousaf B, Yuan Y, Ditta A, Mumtaz MA, Ali M, Mahmood S, Tu SX. Vanadium toxicity in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) grown in red soil: Effects on cell death, ROS and antioxidative systems. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety 2018, 158, 139-144.
25. Imtiaz M, Mushtaq MA, Nawaz MA, Ashraf M, Rizwan MS, Mehmood S, Aziz O, Rizwan M, Virk MS, Shakeel Q, Ijaz R, Androutsopoulos VP, Tsatsakis AM, Coleman MD. Physiological and anthocyanin biosynthesis genes response induced by vanadium stress in mustard genotypes with distinct photosynthetic activity. Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology 2018, 62, 20-29.
26. Jia JB, Yan B. Susceptibility of overweight mice to Ag NPs or ZNPs/Pb2+exposures. Abstracts of Papers of the American Chemical Society 2018, 255.
27. Jia JB, Zhang Y, Xin Y, Jiang CJ, Yan B, Zhai SM. Interactions Between Nanoparticles and Dendritic Cells: From the Perspective of Cancer Immunotherapy. Frontiers in Oncology 2018, 8.
28. Jia YL, Xiao TF, Sun JL, Yang F, Baveye PC. Microcolumn-based speciation analysis of thallium in soil and green cabbage. Science of the Total Environment 2018, 630, 146-153.
29. Jiang JF, Li LH, Cui MC, Zhang FG, Liu YX, Liu YH, Long JY, Guo YF. Anaerobic digestion of kitchen waste: The effects of source, concentration, and temperature. Biochemical Engineering Journal 2018, 135, 91-97.
30. Jiao LJ, Wu JP, He X, Wen XM, Li YB, Hong YG. Significant microbial nitrogen loss from denitrification and anammox in the land-sea interface of low permeable sediments. International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation 2018, 135, 80-89.
31. Jin P, Agusti S. Fast adaptation of tropical diatoms to increased warming with trade-offs. Scientific Reports 2018, 8.
32. Kong LJ, Hu XL, Xie ZY, Ren XY, Long JY, Su MH, Diao ZH, Chen DY, Shih KM, Hou LA. Accelerated phosphorus recovery from aqueous solution onto decorated sewage sludge carbon. Scientific Reports 2018, 8.
33. Kong LJ, Han MN, Shih KM, Su MH, Diao ZH, Long JY, Chen DY, Hou LA, Peng Y. Nano-rod Ca-decorated sludge derived carbon for removal of phosphorus. Environmental Pollution 2018, 233, 698-705.
34. Kong LJ, Zhang HM, Ji W, Shih KM, Su MH, Diao ZH, Xu RM, Hou LA, Song G, Chen DY. Recovery of phosphorus rich krill shell biowaste for uranium immobilization: A study of sorption behavior, surface reaction, and phase transformation. Environmental Pollution 2018, 243, 630-636.
35. Kong LJ, Zhang HM, Shih KM, Su MH, Diao ZH, Long JY, Hou LA, Song G, Chen DY. Synthesis of FC-supported Fe through a carbothermal process for Check for immobilizing uranium. Journal of Hazardous Materials 2018, 357, 168-174.
36. Li HL, Wang YQ, Zhu YK, Xu XJ, Wu AM, Deng XM. Bamboo-derived Magnetic Carbonaceous Solid Acid Catalyst for the Conversion of Corncob into Furfural Promoted by Warm Water Immersion. Bioresources 2018, 13 (3), 6221-6237.
37. Li HS, Li XW, Chen YH, Long JY, Zhang GS, Xiao TF, Zhang P, Li CL, Zhuang LZ, Huang WY. Removal and recovery of thallium from aqueous solutions via a magnetite-mediated reversible adsorption-desorption process. Journal of Cleaner Production 2018, 199, 705-715.
38. Li HS, Li XW, Xiao TF, Chen YH, Long JY, Zhang GS, Zhang P, Li CL, Zhuang LZ, Li KK. Efficient removal of thallium(I) from wastewater using flower-like manganese dioxide coated magnetic pyrite cinder. Chemical Engineering Journal 2018, 353, 867-877.
39. Li HS, Long JY, Li XW, Li KK, Xu LL, Lai JP, Chen YH, Zhang P. Aqueous biphasic separation of thallium from aqueous solution using alcohols and salts. Desalination and Water Treatment 2018, 123, 330-337.
40. Li KK, Li HS, Xiao TF, Zhang GS, Long JY, Luo DG, Zhang HG, Xiong JF, Wang QM. Removal of thallium from wastewater by a combination of persulfate oxidation and iron coagulation. Process Safety and Environmental Protection 2018, 119, 340-349.
41. Li M, Zhang HG, Xiao TF, Wang SD, Zhang BP, Chen DY, Su MH, Tang JF. Low-cost biochar derived from corncob as oxygen reduction catalyst in air cathode microbial fuel cells. Electrochimica Acta 2018, 283, 780-788.
42. Li Q, Yang BJ, Zhu JY, Jiang H, Li JK, Zhang RY, Sand W. Comparative Analysis of Attachment to Chalcopyrite of Three Mesophilic Iron and/or Sulfur-Oxidizing Acidophiles. Minerals 2018, 8 (9).
43. Li R-h, Cui J-l, Li X-d, Li X-y. Phosphorus Removal and Recovery from Wastewater using Fe-Dosing Bioreactor and Cofermentation: Investigation by X-ray Absorption Near-Edge Structure Spectroscopy. Environmental Science & Technology 2018, 52 (24), 14119-14128.
44. Li SC, Liu H, Gao R, Abdurahman A, Dai J, Zeng F. Aggregation kinetics of microplastics in aquatic environment: Complex roles of electrolytes, pH, and natural organic matter. Environmental Pollution 2018, 237, 126-132.
45. Li X, Liu SW, Fan K, Liu ZQ, Song B, Yu JG. MOF-Based Transparent Passivation Layer Modified ZnO Nanorod Arrays for Enhanced Photo-Electrochemical Water Splitting. Advanced Energy Materials 2018, 8 (18).
46. Li YL, Sun H, Lai JP, Chang XY, Zhang P, Chen SL. Determination of carbonyl pollutants adsorbed on ambient particulate matter of type PM2.5 by using magnetic molecularly imprinted microspheres for sample pretreatment and capillary electrophoresis for separation and quantitation. Microchimica Acta 2018, 185 (2).
47. Liao C-Z, Su MH, Ma SS, Shih KM, Feng Y, Liu CS, Ho YK. Immobilization of Lead in Cathode Ray Tube Funnel Glass with Beneficial Use of Red Mud for Potential Application in Ceramic Industry. Acs Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering 2018, 6 (11), 14213-14220.
48. Liu C-M, Diao Z-H, Huo W-Y, Kong L-J, Du J-J. Simultaneous removal of Cu2+ and bisphenol A by a novel biochar-supported zero valent iron from aqueous solution: Synthesis, reactivity and mechanism. Environmental Pollution 2018, 239, 698-705.
49. Liu CS, Chang CY, Fei YH, Li FB, Wang Q, Zhai GS, Lei J. Cadmium accumulation in edible flowering cabbages in the Pearl River Delta, China: Critical soil factors and enrichment models. Environmental Pollution 2018, 233, 880-888.
50. Liu J-J, Diao Z-H, Liu C-M, Jiang D, Kong L-J, Xu X-R. Synergistic reduction of copper (II) and oxidation of norfloxacin over a novel sewage sludge-derived char-based catalyst: Performance, fate and mechanism. Journal of Cleaner Production 2018, 182, 794-804.
51. Long JY, Gao XN, Su MH, Li HP, Chen DY, Zhou SY. Performance and mechanism of biosorption of nickel(II) from aqueous solution by non-living Streptomyces roseorubens SY. Colloids and Surfaces a-Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects 2018, 548, 125-133.
52. Long JY, Huang XN, Fan XL, Peng Y, Xia JR. Effective adsorption of nickel (II) with Ulva lactuca dried biomass: isotherms, kinetics and mechanisms. Water Science and Technology 2018, 78 (1), 156-164.
53. Lu FH, Xiao TF, Lin J, Li AJ, Long Q, Huang F, Xiao LH, Li X, Wang JW, Xiao QX, Chen HY. Recovery of gallium from Bayer red mud through acidic-leaching-ion-exchange process under normal atmospheric pressure. Hydrometallurgy 2018, 175, 124-132.
54. Lyu L, Yan DB, Yu GF, Cao WR, Hu C. Efficient Destruction of Pollutants in Water by a Dual-Reaction Center Fenton-like Process over Carbon Nitride Compounds-Complexed Cu(II)-CuAlO2. Environmental Science & Technology 2018, 52 (7), 4294-4304.
55. Lyu L, Yu GF, Zhang LL, Hu C, Sun Y. 4-Phenoxyphenol-Functionalized Reduced Graphene Oxide Nanosheets: A Metal-Free Fenton-Like Catalyst for Pollutant Destruction. Environmental Science & Technology 2018, 52 (2), 747-756.
56. Mehmood S, Rizwan M, Bashir S, Ditta A, Aziz O, Yong LZ, Dai ZH, Akmal M, Ahmed W, Adeel M, Imtiaz M, Tu SX. Comparative Effects of Biochar, Slag and Ferrous-Mn Ore on Lead and Cadmium Immobilization in Soil. Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology 2018, 100 (2), 286-292.
57. Mehmood S, Saeed DA, Rizwan M, Khan MN, Aziz O, Bashir S, Ibrahim M, Ditta A, Akmal M, Mumtaz MA, Ahmed W, Irshad S, Imtiaz M, Tu SX, Shaheen A. Impact of different amendments on biochemical responses of sesame (Sesarnum indicum L.) plants grown in lead-cadmium contaminated soil. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry 2018, 132, 345-355.
58. Nawaz MA, Chen C, Shireen F, Zheng ZH, Jiao YY, Sohail H, Afzal M, Imtiaz M, Ali MA, Huang Y, Bie ZL. Improving vanadium stress tolerance of watermelon by grafting onto bottle gourd and pumpkin rootstock. Plant Growth Regulation 2018, 85 (1), 41-56.
59. Nawaz MA, Jiao YY, Chen C, Shireen F, Zheng ZH, Imtiaz M, Bie ZL, Huang Y. Melatonin pretreatment improves vanadium stress tolerance of watermelon seedlings by reducing vanadium concentration in the leaves and regulating melatonin biosynthesis and antioxidant-related gene expression. Journal of Plant Physiology 2018, 220, 115-127.
60. Pang YX, Kong LJ, Lei HY, Chen DY, Yuvaraja G. Combined microwave-induced and photocatalytic oxidation using zinc ferrite catalyst for efficient degradation of tetracycline hydrochloride in aqueous solution. Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers 2018, 93, 397-404.
61. Rasool A, Farooqi A, Xiao TF, Ali W, Noor S, Abiola O, Ali S, Nasim W. A review of global outlook on fluoride contamination in groundwater with prominence on the Pakistan current situation. Environmental Geochemistry and Health 2018, 40 (4), 1265-1281.
62. Rasool A, Xiao TF. Response of microbial communities to elevated thallium contamination in river sediments. Geomicrobiology Journal 2018, 35 (10), 854-868.
63. Su MH, Liao CZ, Chan TS, Shih KM, Xiao TF, Chen DY, Kong LJ, Songt G. Incorporation of Cadmium and Nickel into Ferrite Spinel Solid Solution: X-ray Diffraction and X-ray Absorption Fine Structure Analyses. Environmental Science & Technology 2018, 52 (2), 775-782.
64. Su MH, Tang JF, Liao CZ, Kong LJ, Xiao TF, Shih KM, Song G, Chen DY, Zhang HG. Cadmium stabilization via silicates formation: Efficiency, reaction routes and leaching behavior of products. Environmental Pollution 2018, 239, 571-578.
65. Sun HN, Jia JB, Jiang CJ, Zhai SM. Gold Nanoparticle-Induced Cell Death and Potential Applications in Nanomedicine. International Journal of Molecular Sciences 2018, 19 (3).
66. Sun W, Li BQ, Xu ZX, Xiao EZ, Xiao TF, Response of soil microbial communities to elevated antimony and arsenic contamination indicates the relationship between the innate microbiota and contaminant fractions. In Environmental Arsenic in a Changing World, Zhu, Y. G.; Guo, H.; Bhattacharya, P.; Bundschuh, J.; Ahmad, A.; Naidu, R., Eds. 2018; pp 270-271.
67. Sun WM, Xiao EZ, Haggblom M, Krumins V, Dong YR, Sun XX, Li FB, Wang Q, Li BQ, Yan B. Bacterial Survival Strategies in an Alkaline Tailing Site and the Physiological Mechanisms of Dominant Phylotypes As Revealed by Metagenomic Analyses. Environmental Science & Technology 2018, 52 (22), 13370-13380.
68. Sun WM, Xiao EZ, Krumins V, Haggblom MM, Dong YR, Pu ZL, Li BQ, Wang Q, Xiao TF, Li FB. Rhizosphere Microbial Response to Multiple Metal(loid)s in Different Contaminated Arable Soils Indicates Crop-Specific Metal-Microbe Interactions. Applied and Environmental Microbiology 2018, 84 (24).
69. Sun WM, Xiao EZ, Pu ZL, Krumins V, Dong YR, Li BQ, Hu M. Paddy soil microbial communities driven by environment- and microbe-microbe interactions: A case study of elevation-resolved microbial communities in a rice terrace. Science of the Total Environment 2018, 612, 884-893.
70. Sun ZH, Chen DY, Chen BD, Kong LJ, Su MH. Enhanced uranium(VI) adsorption by chitosan modified phosphate rock. Colloids and Surfaces a-Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects 2018, 547, 141-147.
71. Tang JF, Su MH, Zhang HG, Xiao TF, Liu Y, Liu YF, Wei LZ, Ekberg C, Steenari B-M. Assessment of copper and zinc recovery from MSWI fly ash in Guangzhou based on a hydrometallurgical process. Waste Management 2018, 76, 225-233.
72. Tang JF, Wei LZ, Su MH, Zhang HG, Chang XY, Liu Y, Wang NN, Xiao EZ, Ekberg C, Steenari B-M, Xiao TF. Source analysis of municipal solid waste in a mega-city (Guangzhou): Challenges or opportunities? Waste Management & Research 2018, 36 (12), 1166-1176.
73. Tang JF, Ylmen R, Petranikova M, Ekberg C, Steenari B-M. Comparative study of the application of traditional and novel extractants for the separation of metals from MSWI fly ash leachates. Journal of Cleaner Production 2018, 172, 143-154.
74. Tian J, Liu Z, Zeng DB, Yu CL, Liu XQ, Yang K, Liu H. The preparation and characterization of CaMg(CO3)(2)@/Ag2S/NCQD nanocomposites and their photocatalytic performance in phenol degradation. Journal of Nanoparticle Research 2018, 20 (7).
75. Wang HB, Hu C, Zhang SN, Liu LZ, Xing XC. Effects of O-3/Cl-2 disinfection on corrosion and opportunistic pathogens growth in drinking water distribution systems. Journal of Environmental Sciences 2018, 73, 38-46.
76. Wang HB, Shen Y, Hu C, Xing XC, Zhao D. Sulfadiazine/ciprofloxacin promote opportunistic pathogens occurrence in bulk water of drinking water distribution systems. Environmental Pollution 2018, 234, 71-78.
77. Wang HH, Zhang LL, Hu C, Wang XK, Lyu L, Sheng GD. Enhanced degradation of organic pollutants over Cu-doped LaAlO3 perovskite through heterogeneous Fenton-like reactions. Chemical Engineering Journal 2018, 332, 572-581.
78. Wang L, Wang ZQ, Zhang LL, Hu C. Enhanced photoactivity of Bi2WO6 by iodide insertion into the interlayer for water purification under visible light. Chemical Engineering Journal 2018, 352, 664-672.
79. Wang NN, Xu XJ, Yang L, Yuan LZ, Xiao TF, Li HY, Yu HW. Plate column adsorption of Pb(II) from industrial wastewater on sponge-type composite adsorbent: Optimization and application. Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry 2018, 66, 333-342.
80. Wang SD, Kong LJ, Long JY, Su MH, Diao ZH, Chang XY, Chen DY, Song G, Shih KM. Adsorption of phosphorus by calcium-flour biochar: Isotherm, kinetic and transformation studies. Chemosphere 2018, 195, 666-672.
81. Wang YQ, Cai YF, Cao Y, Liu JP. Aluminum-activated root malate and citrate exudation is independent of NIP1;2-facilitated root-cell-wall aluminum removal in Arabidopsis. Plant Signaling & Behavior 2018, 13 (1).
82. Wang ZF, Liu JG, Li JB, Zhang DD. Multi-Spectral Water Index (MuWI): A Native 10-m Multi-Spectral Water Index for Accurate Water Mapping on Sentinel-2. Remote Sensing 2018, 10 (10).
83. Wu CQ, Li Y, Chang SP, Chen YH, Chen DY, Gong J, Xu LZ. Determination of phthalates in water by dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction based on solidification of floating organic drop followed by high performance liquid chromatography. Chinese Journal of Chromatography 2018, 36 (5), 452-457.
84. Wu JP, Hong YG, He X, Jiao LJ, Wen XM, Chen S, Chen GS, Li YB, Huang TZ, Hu YH, Liu XH. Anaerobic Ammonium Oxidation in Acidic Red Soils. Frontiers in Microbiology 2018, 9.
85. Wu WY, Chen DY, Li JW, Su MH, Chen N. Enhanced adsorption of uranium by modified red muds: adsorption behavior study. Environmental Science and Pollution Research 2018, 25 (18), 18096-18108.
86. Xu RB, Huang XX, Li HS, Su MH, Chen DY, Simultaneous Removal of Thallium and EDTA by Fenton Process. In 2017 International Conference on Advanced Environmental Engineering, Huang, G., Ed. 2018; Vol. 111.
87. Yan B, Liu SJ, Zhao B, Li XD, Fu Q, Jiang GB. China's Fight for Clean Air and Human Health. Environmental Science & Technology 2018, 52 (15), 8063-8064.
88. Yan J, Ye WZ, Jian ZY, Xie JH, Zhong KQ, Wang SJ, Hu HS, Chen ZX, Wen HJ, Zhang HG. Enhanced sulfate and metal removal by reduced graphene oxide self-assembled Enterococcus avium sulfate-reducing bacteria particles. Bioresource Technology 2018, 266, 447-453.
89. Yan J, Zhong KQ, Wang SJ, Chen ZX, Hu HS, Jian ZY, Wen HJ, Zhang HG. Carbon metabolism and sulfate respiration by a non-conventional Citrobacter freundii strain SR10 with potential application in removal of metals and metalloids. International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation 2018, 133, 238-246.
90. Yan YK, Yuvaraja G, Liu CJ, Kong LJ, Guo K, Reddy GM, Zyryanov GV. Removal of Pb(II) ions from aqueous media using epichlorohydrin crosslinked chitosan Schiff's base@Fe3O4 (ECCSB@Fe3O4). International Journal of Biological Macromolecules 2018, 117, 1305-1313.
91. Yao Y, Zhang FY, Wang MY, Liu F, Liu WF, Li XW, Qin DD, Geng XH, Huang XX, Zhang P. Thallium-induced oxalate secretion from rice (Oryza sativa L.) root contributes to the reduction of Tl(III) to Tl(I). Environmental and Experimental Botany 2018, 155, 387-393.
92. Ye K-H, Wang ZL, Li HB, Yuan YF, Huang YC, Mai WJ. A novel CoOOH/(Ti, C)-Fe2O3 nanorod photoanode for photoelectrochemical water splitting. Science China-Materials 2018, 61 (6), 887-894.
93. Yu GF, Lyu L, Zhang FG, Yan DB, Cao WR, Hu C. Theoretical and experimental evidence for rGO-4-PP Nc as a metal-free Fenton-like catalyst by tuning the electron distribution. Rsc Advances 2018, 8 (6), 3312-3320.
94. Zeng QY, Bai J, Li JH, Li LS, Xia LG, Zhou BX, Sun YG. Highly-stable and efficient photocatalytic fuel cell based on an epitaxial TiO2/WO3/W nanothorn photoanode and enhanced radical reactions for simultaneous electricity production and wastewater treatment. Applied Energy 2018, 220, 127-137.
95. Zeng QY, Gao YW, Lyu L, Chang S, Hu C. Highly improved photoelectrocatalytic efficiency and stability of WO3 photoanodes by the facile in situ growth of TiO2 branch overlayers. Nanoscale 2018, 10 (28), 13393-13401.
96. Zeng QY, Lyu L, Gao YW, Chang S, Hu C. A self-sustaining monolithic photoelectrocatalytic/photovoltaic system based on a WO3/BiVO4 photoanode and Si PVC for efficiently producing clean energy from refractory organics degradation. Applied Catalysis B-Environmental 2018, 238, 309-317.
97. Zhang HG, Li HS, Li M, Luo DG, Chen YH, Chen DY, Luo HL, Chen ZX, Li KK. Immobilizing Metal-Resistant Sulfate-Reducing Bacteria for Cadmium Removal from Aqueous Solutions. Polish Journal of Environmental Studies 2018, 27 (6), 2851-2859.
98. Zhang HQ, Jia YY, Khanal SK, Lu H, Fang HT, Zhao Q. Understanding the Role of Extracellular Polymeric Substances on Ciprofloxacin Adsorption in Aerobic Sludge, Anaerobic Sludge, and Sulfate-Reducing Bacteria Sludge Systems. Environmental Science & Technology 2018, 52 (11), 6476-6486.
99. Zhang LL, Shi YL, Wang L, Hu C. AgBr-wrapped Ag chelated on nitrogen-doped reduced graphene oxide for water purification under visible light. Applied Catalysis B-Environmental 2018, 220, 118-125.
100. Zhang LQ, Huang YW, Li SG, He PF, Wang DM. Optimization of Nitrogen Removal in Solid Carbon Source SND for Treatment of Low-Carbon Municipal Wastewater with RSM Method. Water 2018, 10 (7).
101. Zheng B-F, Ouyang T, Wang Z, Long JY, Chen YB, Liu Z-Q. Enhanced plasmon-driven photoelectrocatalytic methanol oxidation on Au decorated -Fe2O3 nanotube arrays. Chemical Communications 2018, 54 (69).
102. Zheng N-C, Wang Z, Long J-Y, Kong L-J, Chen D-Y, Liu Z-Q. Shape-dependent adsorption of CeO2 nanostructures for superior organic dye removal. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science 2018, 525, 225-233.
103. Zhu JM, Hong YG, Zada S, Hu Z, Wang H. Spatial Variability and Co-acclimation of Phytoplankton and Bacterioplankton Communities in the Pearl River Estuary, China. Frontiers in Microbiology 2018, 9.