1. Afzal J, Hu C, Imtiaz M, Elyamine AM, Rana MS, Imran M, Farag MA. Cadmium tolerance in rice cultivars associated with antioxidant enzymes activities and Fe/Zn concentrations. International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology 2019, 16 (8): 4241-4252.
2. Ahmed W, Huang J, Kaillou L, Qaswar M, Khan MN, Chen J, Sun G, Huang QH, Liu YR, Liu GR, Sun M, Li C, Li DC, Ali S, Normatov Y, Mehmood S, Zhang HM. Changes in phosphorus fractions associated with soil chemical properties under long-term organic and inorganic fertilization in paddy soils of southern China. Plos One 2019, 14 (5).
3. Ahmed W, Liu KL, Qaswar M, Huang J, Huang QH, Xu YM, Ali S, Mehmood S, Ammar Asghar RM, Mahmood M, Zhang HM. Long-Term Mineral Fertilization Improved the Grain Yield and Phosphorus Use Efficiency by Changing Soil P Fractions in Ferralic Cambisol. Agronomy-Basel 2019, 9 (12).
4. Ahmed W, Qaswar M, Huang J, Dong W, Sun G, Liu K, Meng Y, Tang A, Sun M, Li C, Xu Y, Ali S, Normatov Y, Mehmood S, Khan MN, Zhang H. Tillage practices improve rice yield and soil phosphorus fractions in two typical paddy soils. Journal of Soils and Sediments 2020, 20 (2), 850-861.
5. Cao WR, Han ME, Lyu L, Hu C, Xiao F. Efficient Fenton-like Process Induced by Fortified Electron-Rich O Microcenter on the Reduction State Cu-Doped CNO Polymer. Acs Applied Materials & Interfaces 2019, 11 (18), 16496-16505.
6. Chen BB, Xia JR, Zou DH, Zhang X. Responses to ocean acidification and diurnal temperature variation in a commercially farmed seaweed, Pyropia haitanensis (Rhodophyta). European Journal of Phycology 2019, 54 (2), 184-192.
7. Cui JL, Jing CY. A review of arsenic interfacial geochemistry in groundwater and the role of organic matter. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety 2019, 183.
8. Cui J-l, Zhao Y-p, Lu Y-j, Chan T-s, Zhang L-l, Tsang DCW, Li X-d. Distribution and speciation of copper in rice (Oryza sativa L.) from mining-impacted paddy soil: Implications for copper uptake mechanisms. Environment International 2019, 126, 717-726.
9. Deng HM, Luo MT, Shi XY, Williams PN, Li KX, Liu ML, Fan WY, Xiao TF, Chen YH, Ma LQ, Luo J. In Situ Measurement of Thallium in Natural Waters by a Technique Based on Diffusive Gradients in Thin Films Containing a delta-MnO2 Gel Layer. Analytical Chemistry 2019, 91 (2), 1344-1352.
10. Diao Z-H, Pu S-Y, Qian W, Liang S, Kong L-J, Xia D-H, Lei Z-X, Du J-J, Liu H, Yang J-W. Photocatalytic removal of phenanthrene and algae by a novel Ca-Ag3PO4 composite under visible light: Reactivity and coexisting effect. Chemosphere 2019, 221, 511-518.
11. Diao Z-H, Qian W, Lei Z-X, Kong L-J, Du J-J, Liu H, Yang J-W, Pu SY. Insights on the nitrate reduction and norfloxacin oxidation over a novel nanoscale zero valent iron particle: Reactivity, products, and mechanism. Science of the Total Environment 2019, 660, 541-549.
12. Duan S-F, Geng Y-Y, Pan X-B, Yao X-Q, Zhao Y-X, Li X, Tao C-L, Qin D-D. Tubular morphology preservation and doping engineering of Sn/P-codoped hematite for photoelectrochemical water oxidation. Dalton Transactions 2019, 48 (3), 928-935.
13. Duan S-F, Tao C-L, Geng Y-Y, Yao X-Q, Kang X-W, Su J-Z, Rodriguez-Gutierrez I, Kan M, Romero M, Sun Y, Zhao Y-X, Qin D-D, Yan Y. Phosphorus-doped Isotype g-C3N4/g-C3N4: An Efficient Charge Transfer System for Photoelectrochemical Water Oxidation. Chemcatchem 2019, 11 (2), 729-736.
14. Fan XL, Xia JR, Long JY. The potential of nonliving Sargassum hemiphyllum as a biosorbent for nickel(II) removal-isotherm, kinetics, and thermodynamics analysis. Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy 2019, 38, S250-S259.
15. Fang SY, Chen SL, He JH, Wang H, Shen LS, Liu YY, Sun H, Lai JP. Determination of carbonyls in ambient PM2.5 by coupling dummy template imprinting technology and high performance liquid chromatography. Chinese Journal of Chromatography 2019, 37 (6), 634-643.
16. Fei YH, Chen YX, Liu CS, Xiao TF. Biochar Addition Enhances Phenanthrene Fixation in Sediment. Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology 2019, 103 (1), 163-168.
17. Fei YH, Zhao D, Cao YD, Huot H, Tang YT, Zhang HG, Xiao TF. Phosphorous Retention and Release by Sludge-Derived Hydrochar for Potential Use as a Soil Amendment. Journal of Environmental Quality 2019, 48 (2), 502-509.
18. Fei YH, Zhao D, Liu Y, Zhang WH, Tang YY, Huang XX, Wu QH, Wang YX, Xiao TF, Liu CS. Feasibility of sewage sludge derived hydrochars for agricultural application: Nutrients (N, P, K) and potentially toxic elements (Zn, Cu, Pb, Ni, Cd). Chemosphere 2019, 236.
19. Feiz R, Ammenberg J, Bjoern A, Guo YF, Karlsson M, Liu YH, Liu YX, Moriga Masuda LS, Enrich-Prast A, Rohracher H, Trygg K, Yekta SS, Zhang FG. Biogas Potential for Improved Sustainability in Guangzhou, ChinaA Study Focusing on Food Waste on Xiaoguwei Island. Sustainability 2019, 11 (6).
20. Feng Y, Qing WH, Kong LJ, Li HL, Wu DL, Fan YA, Lee P-H, Shih KM. Factors and mechanisms that influence the reactivity of trivalent copper: A novel oxidant for selective degradation of antibiotics. Water Research 2019, 149, 1-8.
21. Feng YP, Shen MY, Wang Z, Liu GG. Transformation of atenolol by a laccase-mediator system: Efficiencies, effect of water constituents, and transformation pathways. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety 2019, 183.
22. Gao H, Zhai SJ, Sun ZG, Liu J, Tong C. Differences in biomass and silica content in typical plant communities with ecotones in the Min River estuary of southeast China. Peerj 2019, 7.
23. Gong J, Lin CY, Xiong XP, Chen DY, Chen YH, Zhou YS, Wu CQ, Du YM. Occurrence, distribution, and potential risks of environmental corticosteroids in surface waters from the Pearl River Delta, South China. Environmental Pollution 2019, 251, 102-109.
24. Gong J, Ran Y, Zhang DN, Chen DY, Li HY, Huang YD. Vertical profiles and distributions of aqueous endocrine-disrupting chemicals in different matrices from the Pearl River Delta and the influence of environmental factors. Environmental Pollution 2019, 246, 328-335.
25. Guo ZW, Wang WQ, Guo N, Zeng ZS, Liu T, Wang XX. Molybdenum-mediated chemotaxis of Pseudoalteromonas lipolytica enhances biofilm-induced mineralization on low alloy steel surface. Corrosion Science 2019, 159.
26. Han ME, Lyu L, Huang YM, Liang JR, Xue MM, Wu T, Li JY, Chen MP, Hu C. In situ generation and efficient activation of H2O2 for pollutant degradation over CoMoS2 nanosphere-embedded rGO nanosheets and its interfacial reaction mechanism. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science 2019, 543, 214-224.
27. Hong YG, Wu JP, Guan FJ, Yue WZ, Long AM. Nitrogen removal in the sediments of the Pearl River Estuary, China: Evidence from the distribution and forms of nitrogen in the sediment cores. Marine Pollution Bulletin 2019, 138, 115-124.
28. Hou LP, Chen SD, Chen HX, Ying GG, Chen DY, Liu J, Liang Y, Wu RR, Fang XW, Zhang CP, Xie LT. Rapid masculinization and effects on the liver of female western mosquitofish (Gambusia affinis) by norethindrone. Chemosphere 2019, 216, 94-102.
29. Huang XX, Luo DG, Chen XX, Wei LX, Liu Y, Wu QH, Xiao TF, Mai XT, Liu GW, Liu LR. Insights into Heavy Metals Leakage in Chelator-Induced Phytoextraction of Pb- and Tl-Contaminated Soil. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 2019, 16 (8).
30. Huang XX, Luo DG, Zhao DY, Li N, Xiao TF, Liu JY, Wei LZ, Liu Y, Liu LR, Liu GW. Distribution, Source and Risk Assessment of Heavy Metal(oid)s in Water, Sediments, and Corbicula Fluminea of Xijiang River, China. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 2019, 16 (10).
31. Ji SY, Su MH, Liao CZ, Ma SS, Wang ZG, Shih KM, Chang C-K, Lee J-F, Chan T-S, Li YH. Synchrotron x-ray spectroscopy investigation of the Ca(1-x)Ln(x)ZrTi(2-x)(Al, Fe)(x)O-7 zirconolite ceramics (Ln = La, Nd, Gd, Ho, Yb). Journal of the American Ceramic Society 2020, 103 (2), 1463-1475.
32. Jia JB, Yuan XR, Peng XW, Yan B. Cr(VI)/Pb2+ are responsible for PM2.5-induced cytotoxicity in A549 cells while pulmonary surfactant alleviates such toxicity. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety 2019, 172, 152-158.
33. Jin P, Liu NN, Gao KS. Physiological responses of a coccolithophore to multiple environmental drivers. Marine Pollution Bulletin 2019, 146, 225-235.
34. Jin P, Overmans S, Duarte CM, Agusti S. Increasing temperature within thermal limits compensates negative ultraviolet-B radiation effects in terrestrial and aquatic organisms. Global Ecology and Biogeography 2019, 28 (11), 1695-1711.
35. Kottuparambil S, Jin P, Agusti S. Adaptation of Red Sea Phytoplankton to Experimental Warming Increases Their Tolerance to Toxic Metal Exposure. Frontiers in Environmental Science 2019, 7.
36. Lan XL, Ning ZP, Liu YZ, Xiao QX, Chen HY, Xiao EZ, Xiao TF. Geochemical distribution, fractionation, and sources of heavy metals in dammed-river sediments: the Longjiang River, Southern China. Acta Geochimica 2019, 38 (2), 190-201.
37. Li HP, Chen T, Sun HY, Wu XF, Jiang X, Ren CH. Functional characterisation of Holothuria leucospilota Fas-associated death domain in the innate immune-related signalling pathways. Innate Immunity 2020, 26 (2), 138-145.
38. Li HP, Chen T, Sun HY, Wu XF, Jiang X, Ren CH. The first cloned echinoderm tumor necrosis factor receptor from Holothuria leucospilota: Molecular characterization and functional analysis. Fish & Shellfish Immunology 2019, 93, 542-550.
39. Li HS, Li XW, Long JY, Li KK, Chen YH, Jiang JH, Chen XX, Zhang P. Oxidation and removal of thallium and organics from wastewater using a zero-valent-iron-based Fenton-like technique. Journal of Cleaner Production 2019, 221, 89-97.
40. Li HS, Xiong JF, Xiao TF, Long JY, Wang QM, Li KK, Liu XM, Zhang GS, Zhang HG. Biochar derived from watermelon rinds as regenerable adsorbent for efficient removal of thallium(I) from wastewater. Process Safety and Environmental Protection 2019, 127, 257-266.
41. Li HS, Zhang HG, Long JY, Zhang P, Chen YH. Combined Fenton process and sulfide precipitation for removal of heavy metals from industrial wastewater: Bench and pilot scale studies focusing on in-depth thallium removal. Frontiers of Environmental Science & Engineering 2019, 13 (4).
42. Li HS, Zhou SQ, Qin YJ, Long JY, Zheng FS, Zhang HG. Fast startup of one-stage nitritation-ANAMMOX reactor for high-rate nitrogen removal from mature landfill leachate. Desalination and Water Treatment 2019, 149, 1-10.
43. Li KK, Li HS, Xiao TF, Long JY, Zhang GS, Li YT, Liu XM, Liang ZS, Zheng FS, Zhang P. Synthesis of manganese dioxide with different morphologies for thallium removal from wastewater. Journal of Environmental Management 2019, 251.
44. Li M, Zhong KQ, Zhang LQ, Wang SD, Zhang HG, Huang Y, Chen S, Mai HJ, Zhang N. Cobalt-based Catalysts Modified Cathode for Enhancing Bioelectricity Generation and Wastewater Treatment in Air-breathing Cathode Microbial Fuel Cells. Electroanalysis 2019, 31 (8), 1482-1493.
45. Li N, Yin ML, Tsang DCW, Yang ST, Liu J, Li X, Song G, Wang J. Mechanisms of U(VI) removal by biochar derived from Ficus microcarpa aerial root: A comparison between raw and modified biochar. Science of the Total Environment 2019, 697.
46. Li Q, Becker T, Zhang RY, Xiao TF, Sand W. Investigation on adhesion of Sulfobacillus thermosulfidooxidans via atomic force microscopy equipped with mineral probes. Colloids and Surfaces B-Biointerfaces 2019, 173, 639-646.
47. Li R, Tang C, Li X, Jiang T, Shi Y, Cao Y. Reconstructing the historical pollution levels and ecological risks over the past sixty years in sediments of the Beijiang River, South China. Science of the Total Environment 2019, 649, 448-460.
48. Li Y-L, Bao M-Y, Liu W, Kociolek JP, Zhang W. Cymbella hechiensis sp. nov., a new cymbelloid diatom species (Bacillariophyceae) from the upper tributary of Liujiang River, Guangxi Province, China. Phytotaxa 2019, 425 (1), 49-56.
49. Liang JW, Mai WN, Tang JF, Wei YJ. Highly effective treatment of petrochemical wastewater by a super-sized industrial scale plant with expanded granular sludge bed bioreactor and aerobic activated sludge. Chemical Engineering Journal 2019, 360, 15-23.
50. Liang S-Y, Cui J-L, Bi X-Y, Luo X-S, Li X-D. Deciphering source contributions of trace metal contamination in urban soil, road dust, and foliar dust of Guangzhou, southern China. Science of the Total Environment 2019, 695.
51. Liao C-Z, Lau VW-h, Su MH, Ma SS, Liu CS, Chang C-K, Sheu H-S, Zhang JL, Shih KM. Unraveling the Structure of the Poly(triazine imide)/LiCl Photocatalyst: Cooperation of Facile Syntheses and a Low-Temperature Synchrotron Approach. Inorganic Chemistry 2019, 58 (23), 15880-15888.
52. Liu J, Lin YY, Zhang WL, Yin ML, Wang J, Li N, Luo XW, Wei XD, Chen YH, Wu Y, Liu SY, Yu XX, Wu XS, Zhang WH, Huang CL. Enrichment Process and Efficient Removal of Thallium from Steel Plant Desulfurization Wastewater. Polish Journal of Environmental Studies 2019, 28 (5), 3377-3384.
53. Liu J, Liu W, Liu Y, Miao Y, Guo YF, Song HY, Wang FD, Zhou HY, Ganz T, Yan B, Liu SJ. New thiazolidinones reduce iron overload in mouse models of hereditary hemochromatosis and beta-thalassemia. Haematologica 2019, 104 (9), 1768-1781.
54. Liu J, Ren SX, Zhou YT, Tsang DCW, Lippold H, Wang J, Yin ML, Xiao TF, Luo XW, Chen YH. High contamination risks of thallium and associated metal(loid)s in fluvial sediments from a steel-making area and implications for environmental management. Journal of Environmental Management 2019, 250.
55. Liu J, Yin ML, Luo XW, Xiao TF, Wu ZF, Li N, Wang J, Zhang WL, Lippold H, Belshaw NS, Feng YX, Chen YH. The mobility of thallium in sediments and source apportionment by lead isotopes. Chemosphere 2019, 219, 864-874.
56. Liu J, Yin ML, Zhang WL, Tsang DCW, Wei XD, Zhou YT, Xiao TF, Wang J, Dong XJ, Sun YB, Chen YH, Li H, Hou LP. Response of microbial communities and interactions to thallium in contaminated sediments near a pyrite mining area. Environmental Pollution 2019, 248, 916-928.
57. Liu YC, Li SX, Liu XJ, Sun HN, Yue TT, Zhang XR, Yan B, Cao DP. Design of Small Nanoparticles Decorated with Amphiphilic Ligands: Self-Preservation Effect and Translocation into a Plasma Membrane. Acs Applied Materials & Interfaces 2019, 11 (27), 23822-23831.
58. Liu YZ, Imtiaz M, Ditta A, Rizwan MS, Ashraf M, Mehmood S, Aziz O, Mubeen F, Ali M, Elahi NN, Ijaz RS, Le Le, Cao S, Tu SX. Response of growth, antioxidant enzymes and root exudates production towards As stress in Pteris vittata and in Astragalus sinicus colonized by arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi. Environmental Science and Pollution Research 2020, 27 (2), 2340-2352.
59. Long JY, Yuvaraja G, Zhou SY, Mo JY, Li HS, Luo DG, Chen DY, Kong LJ, Subbaiah MV, Reddy GM. Inactive Fusarium Fungal strains (ZSY and MJY) isolation and application for the removal of Pb(II) ions from aqueous environment. Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry 2019, 72, 442-452.
60. Luo G, Wang Z, Li Y, Li J, Li A-M. Salinity stresses make a difference in the start-up of membrane bioreactor: performance, microbial community and membrane fouling. Bioprocess and Biosystems Engineering 2019, 42 (3), 445-454.
61. Luo HY, Rong HW, Zhang TC, Zeng XY, Wan J. Amino-functionalized magnetic zirconium alginate beads for phosphate removal and recovery from aqueous solutions. Journal of Applied Polymer Science 2019, 136 (1).
62. Luo HY, Zeng XY, Liao P, Rong HW, Zhang TC, Zhang ZJ, Meng XC. Phosphorus removal and recovery from water with macroporous bead adsorbent constituted of alginate-Zr4+ and PNIPAM-interpenetrated networks. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules 2019, 126, 1133-1144.
63. Ma XM, He D, Jones AM, Waite TD, An TC. Ligand-mediated contaminant degradation by bare and carboxymethyl cellulose-coated bimetallic palladium-zero valent iron nanoparticles in high salinity environments. Journal of Environmental Sciences 2019, 77, 303-311.
64. Mai XT, Luo DG, Wei LZ, Liu Y, Huang XX, Wu QH, Yao GC, Liu GW, Liu LR. Evaluation method for the measuring comprehensive suitability of chelating agents: a study of the temporal dynamics of heavy metal activation. International Journal of Phytoremediation 2019, 21 (14), 1415-1422.
65. Mehmood S, Imtiaz M, Bashir S, Rizwan M, Irshad S, Yuvaraja G, Ikram M, Aziz O, Ditta A, Rehman SU, Shakeel Q, Mumtaz MA, Ahmed W, Mahmood S, Chen DY, Tu SX. Leaching Behavior of Pb and Cd and Transformation of Their Speciation in Co-Contaminated Soil Receiving Different Passivators. Environmental Engineering Science 2019, 36 (6), 749-759.
66. Mu QX, Yan B. Editorial: Nanoparticles in Cancer Therapy-Novel Concepts, Mechanisms, and Applications. Frontiers in Pharmacology 2019, 9.
67. Mu Y, Yu JQ, Ji WH, Chen L, Wang X, Yan B. Alleviation of Pb2+ pollution-induced oxidative stress and toxicity in microglial cells and zebrafish larvae by chicoric acid. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety 2019, 180, 396-402.
68. Nawaz MA, Lin X, Chan T-F, Imtiaz M, Rehman HM, Ali MA, Baloch FS, Atif RM, Yang SH, Chung G. Characterization of Cellulose Synthase A (CESA) Gene Family in Eudicots. Biochemical Genetics 2019, 57 (2), 248-272.
69. Ni YR, He BW, Luo SY, Wu XY, Feng XZ, Luo Y, Lin J, Sun JL, Fan K, Ji YF, Zhang GK, Chen H. Microporous core-shell Co-11(HPO3)(8)(OH)(6)/Co-11(PO3)(8)O-6 nanowires for highly efficient electrocatalytic oxygen evolution reaction. Applied Catalysis B-Environmental 2019, 259.
70. Pan XJ, Yuan XR, Li X, Gao SL, Sun HN, Zhou HY, Hou LJ, Peng XW, Jiang YG, Yan B. Induction of Inflammatory Responses in Human Bronchial Epithelial Cells by Pb2+-Containing Model PM2.5 Particles via Downregulation of a Novel Long Noncoding RNA Inc-PCK1-2:1. Environmental Science & Technology 2019, 53 (8), 4566-4578.
71. Pang YX, Kong LJ, Chen DY, Yuvaraja G. Rapid Cr(VI) reduction in aqueous solution using a novel microwave-based treatment with MoS2-MnFe2O4 composite. Applied Surface Science 2019, 471, 408-416.
72. Pang YX, Ruan Y, Feng Y, Diao ZH, Shih KM, Hou LA, Chen DY, Kong LJ. Ultrasound assisted zero valent iron corrosion for peroxymonosulfate activation for Rhodamine-B degradation. Chemosphere 2019, 228, 412-417.
73. Qiu WT, Xiao S, Ke JW, Wang Z, Tang ST, Zhang K, Qian W, Huang YC, Huang D, Tong YX, Yang SH. Freeing the Polarons to Facilitate Charge Transport in BiVO4 from Oxygen Vacancies with an Oxidative 2D Precursor. Angewandte Chemie-International Edition 2019.
74. Rammohan A, Reddy GM, Garcia JR, Zyryanov GV, Sravya G, Reddy NB, Yuvaraja G. Microwave-Assisted Synthesis of N-Substituted Maleimide Derivatives as Exogenous Antioxidant Agents. Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry 2019, 56 (2), 470-476.
75. Rasool A, Xiao TF. Distribution and potential ecological risk assessment of trace elements in the stream water and sediments from Lanmuchang area, southwest Guizhou, China. Environmental Science and Pollution Research 2019, 26 (4), 3706-3722.
76. Reddy GM, Chen DY, Subbaiah MV, Long JY, Wen J-C. Multicomponent One-pot Synthesis of Oxadiazole Included Pyranopyrazoles as Promising Antioxidant Agents. Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry 2019, 56 (6), 1806-1811.
77. Reddy GM, Garcia JR, Reddy NB, Zyryanov GV, Yuvaraja G. An Efficient One-Pot, Multicomponent, and Green Solvent Protocol for the Synthesis of Dihydropyridine Derivatives. Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry 2019, 56 (3), 845-849.
78. Reddy GM, Garcia JR, Reddy VH, Kumari AK, Zyryanov GV, Yuvaraja G. An efficient and green approach: One pot, multi component, reusable catalyzed synthesis of pyranopyrazoles and investigation of biological assays. Journal of Saudi Chemical Society 2019, 23 (3), 263-273.
79. Song QY, Feng YP, Wang Z, Liu GG, Lv WY. Degradation of triphenyl phosphate (TPhP) by CoFe2O4-activated peroxymonosulfate oxidation process: Kinetics, pathways, and mechanisms. Science of the Total Environment 2019, 681, 331-338.
80. Song W, Li J, Fu CX, Wang ZY, Zhang XL, Yang JX, Hogland W, Gao L. Kinetics and pathway of atrazine degradation by a novel method: Persulfate coupled with dithionite. Chemical Engineering Journal 2019, 373, 803-813.
81. Su MH, Liao CZ, Chen DY, Shih KM, Kong LJ, Tang JF, Zhang HG, Song G. Evaluation of the effectiveness of Cd stabilization by a low-temperature sintering process with kaolinite/mullite addition. Waste Management 2019, 87, 814-824.
82. Su MH, Liao CZ, Ma SS, Zhang KB, Tang JF, Liu CS, Shih KM. Evaluation on the stabilization of Zn/Ni/Cu in spinel forms: Low-cost red mud as an effective precursor. Environmental Pollution 2019, 249, 144-151.
83. Su MH, Tsang DCW, Ren XY, Shi QP, Tang JF, Zhang HG, Kong LJ, Hou LA, Song G, Chen DY. Removal of U(VI) from nuclear mining effluent by porous hydroxyapatite: Evaluation on characteristics, mechanisms and performance. Environmental Pollution 2019, 254.
84. Sun CW, Xie Y, Ren XM, Song G, Alsaedi A, Hayat T, Chen CL. Efficient removal of Cd(II) by core-shell Fe3O4@polydopamine microspheres from aqueous solution. Journal of Molecular Liquids 2019, 295.
85. Sun J, Xu WJ, Cai BH, Huang GF, Zhang HG, Zhang YP, Yuan Y, Chang KL, Chen KX, Peng YP, Chen KF. High-concentration nitrogen removal coupling with bioelectric power generation by a self-sustaining algal-bacterial biocathode photo-bioelectrochemical system under daily light/dark cycle. Chemosphere 2019, 222, 797-809.
86. Sun J, Xu WJ, Yang P, Li N, Yuan Y, Zhang HG, Ning XA, Zhang YP, Chang KL, Peng YP, Chen KF. Enhancing the performance of photo-bioelectrochemical fuel cell using graphene oxide/cobalt/polypyrrole composite modified photo-biocathode in the presence of antibiotic. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 2019, 44 (3), 1919-1929.
87. Sun J, Xu WJ, Yang P, Li N, Yuan Y, Zhang HG, Wang YJ, Ning XA, Zhang YP, Chang KL, Peng YP, Chen KF. Enhanced oxytetracycline removal coupling with increased power generation using a self-sustained photo-bioelectrochemical fuel cell. Chemosphere 2019, 221, 21-29.
88. Sun J, Xu WJ, Yuan Y, Lu XW, Kjellerup BV, Xu ZB, Zhang HG, Zhang YP. Bioelectrical power generation coupled with high-strength nitrogen removal using a photo-bioelectrochemical fuel cell under oxytetracycline stress. Electrochimica Acta 2019, 299, 500-508.
89. Sun WM, Sun XX, Li BQ, Haggblom MM, Han F, Xiao EZ, Zhang M, Wang Q, Li FB. Bacterial response to antimony and arsenic contamination in rice paddies during different flooding conditions. Science of the Total Environment 2019, 675, 273-285.
90. Sun WM, Xiao EZ, Krumins V, Dong YR, Li BQ, Deng J, Wang Q, Xiao TF, Liu J. Comparative Analyses of the Microbial Communities Inhabiting Coal Mining Waste Dump and an Adjacent Acid Mine Drainage Creek. Microbial Ecology 2019, 78 (3), 651-664.
91. Sun XX, Li BQ, Han F, Xiao EZ, Wang Q, Xiao TF, Sun WM. Vegetation type impacts microbial interaction with antimony contaminants in a mining-contaminated soil environment. Environmental Pollution 2019, 252, 1872-1881.
92. Sun XX, Li BQ, Han F, Xiao EZ, Xiao TF, Sun WM. Impacts of Arsenic and Antimony Co-Contamination on Sedimentary Microbial Communities in Rivers with Different Pollution Gradients. Microbial Ecology 2019, 78 (3), 589-602.
93. Tang JF, Su MH, Wu QH, Wei LZ, Wang NN, Xiao EZ, Zhang HG, Wei YJ, Liu YK, Ekberg C, Steenari B-M, Xiao TF. Highly efficient recovery and clean-up of four heavy metals from MSWI fly ash by integrating leaching, selective extraction and adsorption. Journal of Cleaner Production 2019, 234, 139-149.
94. Teng CF, Jia JB, Wang ZP, Sharma VK, Yan B. Size-dependent maternal-fetal transfer and fetal developmental toxicity of ZnO nanoparticles after oral exposures in pregnant mice. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety 2019, 182.
95. Ullah N, Ditta A, Khalid A, Mehmood S, Rizwan MS, Ashraf M, Mubeen F, Imtiaz M, Iqbal MM. Integrated Effect of Algal Biochar and Plant Growth Promoting Rhizobacteria on Physiology and Growth of Maize Under Deficit Irrigations. Journal of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition 2020, 20 (2), 346-356.
96. Wang HB, Hu C, Shen Y, Shi BY, Zhao D, Xing XC. Response of microorganisms in biofilm to sulfadiazine and ciprofloxacin in drinking water distribution systems. Chemosphere 2019, 218, 197-204.
97. Wang J, Wu QX, Liu J, Yang H, Yin ML, Chen SL, Guo PY, Ren JM, Luo XW, Linghu WS, Huang Q. Vehicle emission and atmospheric pollution in China: problems, progress, and prospects. Peerj 2019, 7.
98. Wang JQ, Ohno H, Ide Y, Ichinose H, Mori T, Kawagishi H, Hirai H. Identification of the cytochrome P450 involved in the degradation of neonicotinoid insecticide acetamiprid in Phanerochaete chrysosporium. Journal of Hazardous Materials 2019, 371, 494-498.
99. Wang JQ, Tanaka Y, Ohno H, Jia JB, Mori T, Xiao TF, Yan B, Kawagishi H, Hirai H. Biotransformation and detoxification of the neonicotinoid insecticides nitenpyram and dinotefuran by Phanerochaete sordida YK-624. Environmental Pollution 2019, 252, 856-862.
100. Wang JY, Li YC, Song G, Xie Y, Zhu KR, Alsaedi A, Hayat T, Chen CL. Construction of novel graphene-based materials GO@SiO2@C@Ni for Cr(VI) removal from aqueous solution. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science 2019, 557, 254-265.
101. Wang NN, Qiu YY, Xiao TF, Wang JQ, Chen YX, Xu XJ, Kang ZC, Fan LL, Yu HW. Comparative studies on Pb(II) biosorption with three spongy microbe-based biosorbents: High performance, selectivity and application. Journal of Hazardous Materials 2019, 373, 39-49.
102. Wang TF, Jin P, Wells ML, Trick CG, Gao KS. Insensitivities of a subtropical productive coastal plankton community and trophic transfer to ocean acidification: Results from a microcosm study. Marine Pollution Bulletin 2019, 141, 462-471.
103. Wei LZ, Cai MY, Du YM, Tang JF, Wu QH, Xiao TF, Luo DG, Huang XX, Liu Y, Fei YH, Chen YH. Spatial Attenuation of Mining/Smelting-Derived Metal Pollution in Sediments From Tributaries of the Upper Han River, China. Mine Water and the Environment 2019, 38 (2), 410-420.
104. Wei LZ, Liu Y, Routh J, Tang JF, Liu GW, Liu LR, Luo DG, Li HS, Zhang HG. Release of Heavy Metals and Metalloids from Two Contaminated Soils to Surface Runoff in Southern China: A Simulated-Rainfall Experiment. Water 2019, 11 (7).
105. Wibeck V, Linner B-O, Alves M, Asplund T, Bohman A, Boykoff MT, Feetham PM, Huang Y, Nascimento J, Rich J, Rocha CY, Vaccarino F, Xian S. Stories of Transformation: A Cross-Country Focus Group Study on Sustainable Development and Societal Change. Sustainability 2019, 11 (8).
106. Wu JP, Hong YG, Chang XY, Jiao LJ, Li YB, Liu XH, Xie HT, Gu J-D. Unexpectedly high diversity of anammox bacteria detected in deep-sea surface sediments of the South China Sea. Fems Microbiology Ecology 2019, 95 (3).
107. Wu JP, Hong YG, Ye JQ, Li YB, Liu XH, Jiao LJ, Li TX, Li YW, Bin LY, Wang Y. Diversity of anammox bacteria and contribution to the nitrogen loss in surface sediment. International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation 2019, 142, 227-234.
108. Wu QH, Du YM, Huang ZY, Gu JD, Leung JYS, Mai BX, Xiao TF, Liu W, Fu J. Vertical profile of soil/sediment pollution and microbial community change by e-waste recycling operation. Science of the Total Environment 2019, 669, 1001-1010.
109. Wu QH, Leung JYS, Du YM, Kong DG, Shi YF, Wang YQ, Xiao TF. Trace metals in e-waste lead to serious health risk through consumption of rice growing near an abandoned e-waste recycling site: Comparisons with PBDEs and AHFRs. Environmental Pollution 2019, 247, 46-54.
110. Wu Y, Yuan Y, Yuan HZ, Zhang W, Zhang L. Predicting cadmium toxicity with the kinetics of phytochelatin induction in a marine diatom. Aquatic Toxicology 2019, 207, 101-109.
111. Wu YH, Chen DY, Kong LJ, Tsang DCW, Su MH. Rapid and effective removal of uranium (VI) from aqueous solution by facile synthesized hierarchical hollow hydroxyapatite microspheres. Journal of Hazardous Materials 2019, 371, 397-405.
112. Wu YH, Su MH, Chen JW, Xu ZP, Tang JF, Chang XY, Chen DY. Superior adsorption of methyl orange by h-MoS2 microspheres: Isotherm, kinetics, and thermodynamic studies. Dyes and Pigments 2019, 170.
113. Xiao EZ, Ning ZP, Xiao TF, Sun WM, Qiu YQ, Zhang Y, Chen JY, Gou ZL, Chen YX. Variation in rhizosphere microbiota correlates with edaphic factor in an abandoned antimony tailing dump. Environmental Pollution 2019, 253, 141-151.
114. Xu RB, Su MH, Huang XX, Chen DY, Long JY, Liu YH, Kong LJ, Li HS. Efficient removal of thallium and EDTA from aqueous solution via the Fenton process. Desalination and Water Treatment 2019, 154, 166-176.
115. Yan J, Wang SJ, Zhong KQ, Hu HS, Chen ZX, Jian ZY, Wen HJ, Zhang HG. Sulfate reduction and heavy metal removal by a novel metal-resistant sulfate-reducing bacterium: mechanism and optimization. Desalination and Water Treatment 2019, 168, 88-99.
116. Yan J, Yuan WH, Liu J, Ye WZ, Lin JL, Xie JH, Huang X, Gao SS, Xie JH, Liu SN, Chen WZ, Zhang HG. An integrated process of chemical precipitation and sulfate reduction for treatment of flue gas desulphurization wastewater from coal-fired power plant. Journal of Cleaner Production 2019, 228, 63-72.
117. Yan XL, Sedykh A, Wang WY, Zhao XL, Yan B, Zhu H. In silico profiling nanoparticles: predictive nanomodeling using universal nanodescriptors and various machine learning approaches. Nanoscale 2019, 11 (17), 8352-8362.
118. Yin ML, Sun J, Chen YH, Wang J, Shang JY, Belshaw N, Shen CC, Liu J, Li HS, Linghu WS, Xiao TF, Dong XJ, Song G, Xiao EZ, Chen DY. Mechanism of uranium release from uranium mill tailings under long-term exposure to simulated acid rain: Geochemical evidence and environmental implication. Environmental Pollution 2019, 244, 174-181.
119. Yue TT, Zhou HY, Sun HN, Li SX, Zhang XR, Cao DP, Yi X, Yan B. Why are nanoparticles trapped at cell junctions when the cell density is high? Nanoscale 2019, 11 (14), 6602-6609.
120.Yuvaraja G, Pang YX, Chen DY, Kong LJ, Mehmood S, Subbaiah MV, Rao DS, Pavuluri CM, Wen J-C, Reddy GM. Modification of chitosan macromolecule and its mechanism for the removal of Pb(II) ions from aqueous environment. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules 2019, 136, 177-188.
121.Zeng XP, Jin P, Xia JR, Liu YX. Correlation of carbonic anhydrase and Rubisco in the growth and photosynthesis in the diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum. Journal of Applied Phycology 2019, 31 (1), 123-129.
122.Zeng XP, Jin P, Zou DH, Liu YX, Xia JR. Responses of carbonic anhydrases and Rubisco to abrupt CO2 changes of seawater in two marine diatoms. Environmental Science and Pollution Research 2019, 26 (16), 16388-16395.
123. Zeng ZS, Zhan W, Wang WQ, Wang PX, Tang KH, Wang XX. Biofilm formation in Pseudoalteromonas lipolytica is related to IS5-like insertions in the capsular polysaccharide operon. Fems Microbiology Ecology 2019, 95 (6).
124. Zhang DQ, He QC, Wang M, Zhang WL, Liang YN. Sorption of perfluoroalkylated substances (PFASs) onto granular activated carbon and biochar. Environmental Technology 2019.
125. Zhang HG, Su MH, Li M, Yan J, Tang JF, Gong CC, Chen DY, Xiao TF, Chen YH. Efficient removal of Pb(II) ions from aqueous solution by novel PVA-sodium alginate immobilized sulfate reducing bacteria. Desalination and Water Treatment 2019, 138, 280-290.
126. Zhang HM, Ruan Y, Feng Y, Su MH, Diao ZH, Chen DY, Hou LA, Lee P-H, Shih KM, Kong LJ. Solvent-free hydrothermal synthesis of gamma-aluminum oxide nanoparticles with selective adsorption of Congo red. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science 2019, 536, 180-188.
127. Zhang HM, Ruan Y, Liang AP, Shih KM, Diao ZH, Su MH, Hou LA, Chen Dy, Lu H, Kong LJ. Carbothermal reduction for preparing nZVI/BC to extract uranium: Insight into the iron species dependent uranium adsorption behavior. Journal of Cleaner Production 2019, 239.
128. Zhang LP, Zhang RQ, Chen YX, Sun SJ, Liang JL, Sun WD. Geochronology and geochemistry of the Late Cretaceous Xinpeng granitic intrusion, South China: Implication for Sn-W mineralization. Ore Geology Reviews 2019, 113.
129. Zhang LQ, Lv W, Li SG, Geng ZX, Yao HN. Nitrogen Removal Characteristics and Comparison of the Microbial Community Structure in Different Anaerobic Ammonia Oxidation Reactors. Water 2019, 11 (2).
130. Zhang RY, Neu TR, Li Q, Blanchard V, Zhang YT, Schippers A, Sand W. Insight Into Interactions of Thermoacidophilic Archaea With Elemental Sulfur: Biofilm Dynamics and EPS Analysis. Frontiers in Microbiology 2019, 10.
131. Zhang S, Liu Y, Gu PC, Ma R, Wen T, Zhao GX, Li L, Ai YJ, Hu C, Wang XK. Enhanced photodegradation of toxic organic pollutants using dual-oxygen-doped porous g-C3N4: Mechanism exploration from both experimental and DFT studies. Applied Catalysis B-Environmental 2019, 248, 1-10.
132. Zhang W, Guo ZQ, Wu Y, Qiao YL, Zhang L. Arsenic Bioaccumulation and Biotransformation in Clams (Asaphis violascens) Exposed to Inorganic Arsenic: Effects of Species and Concentrations. Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology 2019, 103 (1), 114-119.
133. Zhang WL, Wu Y, Wang J, Liu J, Lu HF, Zhai SJ, Zhong QH, Liu SY, Zhong WY, Huang CL, Yu XX, Zhang WH, Chen YH. Adsorption of thallium(I) on rutile nano-titanium dioxide and environmental implications. Peerj 2019, 7.
134. Zhao Q, Yu M, Lu H, Zhang Y-h, Biswal BK, Chen G-H, Wu D. Formation and characterization of the micro-size granular sludge in denitrifying sulfur-conversion associated enhanced biological phosphorus removal (DS-EBPR) process. Bioresource Technology 2019, 291.
135. Zhao Q, Yu M, Zhang X, Lu H, Biswal BK, Chen G-H, Wu D. Intracellularly stored polysulfur maintains homeostasis of pH and provides bioenergy for phosphorus metabolism in the sulfur-associated enhanced biological phosphorus removal (SEBPR) process. Chemosphere 2019, 235, 211-219.
136. Zheng N-C, Ouyang T, Chen Y, Wang Z, Chen D-Y, Liu Z-Q. Ultrathin CdS shell-sensitized hollow S-doped CeO2 spheres for efficient visible-light photocatalysis. Catalysis Science & Technology 2019, 9 (6), 1357-1364.
137. Zhong KQ, Huang LZ, Li M, Dai Y, Wang Y, Zuo JL, Zhang HG, Zhang BP, Yang SR, Tang JF, Yan J, Su MH. Cobalt/nitrogen-Co-doped nanoscale hierarchically porous composites derived from octahedral metal-organic framework for efficient oxygen reduction in microbial fuel cells. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 2019, 44 (57), 30127-30140.
138. Zhong KQ, Li M, Yang Y, Zhang HG, Zhang BP, Tang JF, Yan J, Su MH, Yang ZQ. Nitrogen-doped biochar derived from watermelon rind as oxygen reduction catalyst in air cathode microbial fuel cells. Applied Energy 2019, 242, 516-525.
139. Zhong KQ, Lu X, Dai Y, Yang SR, Li JY, Zhang HG, Wang Y, Zuo JL, Tang JF, Su MH. UiO66-NH2 as self-sacrificing template for Fe/N-doped hierarchically porous carbon with high electrochemical performance for oxygen reduction in microbial fuel cells. Electrochimica Acta 2019, 323.
140. Zhou XF, Jia JB, Luo Z, Su GX, Yue TT, Yan B. Remote Induction of Cell Autophagy by 2D MoS2 Nanosheets via Perturbing Cell Surface Receptors and mTOR Pathway from Outside of Cells. Acs Applied Materials & Interfaces 2019, 11 (7), 6829-6839.
141. Zhou XF, Yan B. Induction of mTOR-dependent autophagy by WS2 nanosheets from both inside and outside of human cells. Nanoscale 2019, 11 (22), 10684-10694.
142. Zhou Y, Liao CZ, Fan YA, Ma SS, Su MH, Zhou ZY, Chan T-S, Lu Y-R, Shih KM. Highly crystalline lithium chloride-intercalated graphitic carbon nitride hollow nanotubes for effective lead removal. Environmental Science-Nano 2019, 6 (11), 3324-3335.