2020年 (In updating)
1. Bai X, Wang SQ, Yan XL, Zhou HY, Zhan JH, Liu SJ, Sharma VK, Jiang GB, Zhu H, Yan B. Regulation of Cell Uptake and Cytotoxicity by Nanoparticle Core under the Controlled Shape, Size, and Surface Chemistries. Acs Nano .2020, 14 (1): 289-302.
2. Bashir S, Ali U, Shaaban M, Gulshan AB, Iqbal J, Khan S, Husain A, Ahmed N, Mehmood S, Kamran M, Hu HQ. Role of sepiolite for cadmium (Cd) polluted soil restoration and spinach growth in wastewater irrigated agricultural soil. Journal of Environmental Management .2020, 258: 110020.
3. Chen YX, Cui Y, Song SG, Wu K, Sun WD, Xiao TF. Petrogenesis and tectonic implications of cambrian Nb-enriched I- and aluminous A-type granites in the North Qilian suture zone. International Geology Review. 2020.
4. Cui JL, Zhao YP, Chan TS, Zhang LL, Tsang DCW, Li XD. Spatial distribution and molecular speciation of copper in indigenous plants from contaminated mine sites: Implication for phytostabilization. Journal of Hazardous Materials .2020, 381: 121208.
5. Diao Z-H, Dong F-X, Yan L, Chen Z-L, Qian W, Kong L-J, Zhang Z-W, Zhang T, Tao X-Q, Du J-J, Jiang D, Chu W. Synergistic oxidation of Bisphenol A in a heterogeneous ultrasound-enhanced sludge biochar catalyst/persulfate process: Reactivity and mechanism. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 2020, 384: 121385.
6. Diao Z-H, Lin Z-Y, Chen X-Z, Yan L, Dong F-X, Qian W, Kong L-J, Du J-J, Chu W. Ultrasound-assisted heterogeneous activation of peroxymonosulphate by natural pyrite for 2,4-diclorophenol degradation in water: Synergistic effects, pathway and mechanism. Chemical Engineering Journal .2020, 389: 123771.
7. Diao Z-H, Yan L, Dong F-X, Qian W, Deng Q-H, Kong L-J, Yang J-W, Lei Z-X, Du J-J, Chu W. Degradation of 2,4-dichlorophenol by a novel iron based system and its synergism with Cd(II) immobilization in a contaminated soil. Chemical Engineering Journal .2020, 379: 122313.
8. Gao XB, Li X, Wang WZ, Li CC. Human Activity and Hydrogeochemical Processes Relating to Groundwater Quality Degradation in the Yuncheng Basin, Northern China. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 2020, 17(3): 867.
9. Hou X, Shi TL, Wei CH, Zeng H, Hu XG, Yan B. A 2D-2D heterojunction Bi2WO6/WS2-x as a broad-spectrum bactericide: Sulfur vacancies mediate the interface interactions between biology and nanomaterials. Biomaterials .2020, 243: 119937.
10. Huang Y, Chen DY, Kong LJ, Su MH, Chen YH. Aqueous two-phase systems (polyethylene glycol plus ammonia sulfate) for thallium extraction: Optimization of extraction efficiency, structural characterization, and mechanism exploration. Separation and Purification Technology .2020, 235: 115740.
11. Ji FF, Zhu Z, Zhang MT, Zhang H, Zhu L, Cai XD, Liu WL, Song JX, Li M, Cai ZW. 6-OH-BDE-47 exposure-induced Parkinson's disease pathology in Sprague Dawley rat. Science of the Total Environment .2020, 711:135184.
12. Kong LJ, Ruan Y, Zheng QY, Su MH, Diao ZH, Chen DY, Hou LA, Chang XY, Shih KM. Uranium extraction using hydroxyapatite recovered from phosphorus containing wastewater. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 2020, 382:120784.
13. Li HS, Xiong JF, Zhang GS, Liang AP, Long JY, Xiao TF, Chen YH, Zhang P, Liao DD, Lin LH, Zhang HG. Enhanced thallium(I) removal from wastewater using hypochlorite oxidation coupled with magnetite-based biochar adsorption. Science of the Total Environment .2020, 698:134166.
14. Li J, Duan QY, Wu Z, Li XD, Chen K, Song G, Alsaedi A, Hayat T, Chen CL. Few-layered metal-organic framework nanosheets as a highly selective and efficient scavenger for heavy metal pollution treatment. Chemical Engineering Journal .2020, 383:123189.
15. Li KK, Li HS, Xiao TF, Zhang GS, Liang AP, Zhang P, Lin LH, Chen ZX, Cao XY, Long JY. Zero-valent manganese nanoparticles coupled with different strong oxidants for thallium removal from wastewater. Frontiers of Environmental Science & Engineering .2020, 14 (2):254-262.
16. Li Q, Zhu JY, Li SP, Zhang RY, Xiao TF, Sand W. Interactions Between Cells of Sulfobacillus thermosulfidooxidans and Leptospirillum ferriphilum During Pyrite Bioleaching. Frontiers in Microbiology. 2020, 11:44.
17. Li RH, Cui JL, Hu JH, Wang WJ, Li B, Li XD, Li XY. Transformation of Fe-P Complexes in Bioreactors and P Recovery from Sludge: Investigation by XANES Spectroscopy. Environmental Science & Technology .2020, 54 (7): 4641-4650.
18. Li YT, Li HS, Liu FL, Zhang GS, Xu YH, Xiao TF, Long JY, Chen ZX, Liao DD, Zhang JJ, Lin LH, Zhang P. Zero-valent iron-manganese bimetallic nanocomposites catalyze hypochlorite for enhanced thallium(I) oxidation and removal from wastewater: Materials characterization, process optimization and removal mechanisms. Journal of Hazardous Materials .2020, 386:121900.
19. Lin CY, Gong J, Zhou YS, Chen DY, Chen YH, Yang J, Li Q, Wu CQ, Tang HM. Spatiotemporal distribution, source apportionment, and ecological risk of corticosteroids in the urbanized river system of Guangzhou, China. Science of the Total Environment .2020, 706:135693.
20. Liu GH, Yan XL, Sedykh A, Pan XJ, Zhao XL, Yan B, Zhu H. Analysis of model PM2.5-induced inflammation and cytotoxicity by the combination of a virtual carbon nanoparticle library and computational modeling. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety .2020, 191:110216.
21. Liu LR, Luo DG, Yao GC, Huang XX, Wei LZ, Liu Y, Wu QH, Mai XT, Liu GW, Xiao TF. Comparative Activation Process of Pb, Cd and Tl Using Chelating Agents from Contaminated Red Soils. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health .2020, 17 (2):497.
22. Liu S-S, Chen J, Zhang J-N, Liu Y-S, Hu L-X, Chen X-W, Liu S, Xu X-R, Ying G-G. Microbial transformation of progesterone and dydrogesterone by bacteria from swine wastewater: Degradation kinetics and products identification. Science of the Total Environment .2020, 701:134930.
23. Liu T, Pan S, Wang YA, Guo ZW, Wang WQ, Zhao QY, Zeng ZS, Guo N. Pseudoalteromonas lipolytica accelerated corrosion of low alloy steel by the endogenous electron mediator pyomelanin. Corrosion Science .2020, 162:108215.
24. Liu W, Yu XZ, Lei SY, Yang L, Lin YJ. Assessment of ammonium fertilization as a stimulus for proline accumulation in Oryza sativa L. during cyanide assimilation. International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology .2020, 17 (5): 2811-2818.
25. Luo Z-Z, Sun H-M, Guo J-W, Luo P, Hu C-Q, Huang W, Shu H. Molecular characterization of a RNA polymerase (RNAP) II (DNA directed) polypeptide H (POLR2H) in Pacific white shrimp (Litopenaeus vannamei) and its role in response to high-pH stress. Fish & Shellfish Immunology. 2020, 96:245-253.
26. Pang HL, Chen YW, He JG, Guo DB, Pan XL, Ma YQ, Qu FS, Nan J. Cation exchange resin-induced hydrolysis for improving biodegradability of waste activated sludge: Characterization of dissolved organic matters and microbial community. Bioresource Technology .2020, 302:122870.
27. Pang YX, Kong LJ, Chen DY, Yuvaraja G, Mehmood S. Facilely synthesized cobalt doped hydroxyapatite as hydroxyl promoted peroxymonosulfate activator for degradation of Rhodamine B. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 2020, 384:121447.
28. Prasad C, Liu QQ, Tang H, Yuvaraja G, Long JY, Rammohan A, Zyryanov GV. An overview of graphene oxide supported semiconductors based photocatalysts: Properties, synthesis and photocatalytic applications. Journal of Molecular Liquids .2020, 297:111826.
29. Rasool A, Nasim W, Xiao TF, Ali W, Shafeeque M, Sultana SR, Fahad S, Munis MFH, Chaudhary HJ. Microbial diversity response in thallium polluted riverbank soils of the Lanmuchang. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety .2020, 187:109854.
30. Rasool A, Xiao TF, Ali S, Ali W, Nasim W. Quantification of Tl (I) and Tl (III) based on microcolumn separation through ICP-MS in river sediment pore water. Environmental Science and Pollution Research .2020, 27 (9): 9686-9696.
31. Reddy GM, Garcia JR, Yuvaraja G, Subbaiah MV, Wen J-C. Design, synthesis of tri-substituted pyrazole derivatives as promising antimicrobial agents and investigation of structure activity relationships. Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry. 2020, 57 (5): 2288-2296.
32. Shi YF, Zhang Y, Du YM, Kong DG, Wu QH, Hong YG, Wang Y, Tam NFY, Leung JYS. Occurrence, composition and biological risk of organophosphate esters (OPEs) in water of the Pearl River Estuary, South China. Environmental Science and Pollution Research .2020.
33. Sun J, Li N, Yang P, Zhang YP, Yuan Y, Lu XW, Zhang HG. Simultaneous antibiotic degradation, nitrogen removal and power generation in a microalgae-bacteria powered biofuel cell designed for aquaculture wastewater treatment and energy recovery. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. 2020, 45 (18):10871-10881.
34. Teng CF, Jia JB, Wang ZP, Yan B. Oral Co-Exposures to zinc oxide nanoparticles and CdCl2 induced maternal fetal pollutant transfer and embryotoxicity by damaging placental barriers. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety .2020, 189: 109956.
35. Wan NN, Zhuo CY, Qiao L, Gong J, Yang Y, Ran Y. Relationship between historical changes of PBDEs, PAHs, and algal organic matter in sediments of Poyang Lake under climate warming. Human and Ecological Risk Assessment. 2020.
36. Wang J, Jiang YJ, Sun J, She JY, Yin ML, Fang F, Xiao TF, Song G, Liu J. Geochemical transfer of cadmium in river sediments near a lead-zinc smelter. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety. 2020, 196: 110529.
37. Wang J, Zhou YT, Dong XH, Yin ML, Tsang DCW, Sun J, Liu J, Song G, Liu YH. Temporal sedimentary record of thallium pollution in an urban lake: An emerging thallium pollution source from copper metallurgy. Chemosphere .2020, 242: 125172.
38. Wang NN, Su ZB, Deng NR, Qiu YY, Ma L, Wang JQ, Chen YX, Hu KM, Huang CJ, Xiao TF. Removal of thallium(I) from aqueous solutions using titanate nanomaterials: The performance and the influence of morphology. Science of the Total Environment .2020, 717: 137090.
39. Wang YQ, Yu WC, Cao Y, Cai YF, Lyi SM, Wu WW, Kang Y, Liang CY, Liu JP. An exclusion mechanism is epistatic to an internal detoxification mechanism in aluminum resistance in Arabidopsis. Bmc Plant Biology .2020, 20 (1): 122.
40. Wang Y, Zhong KQ, Huang ZY, Chen LY, Dai Y, Zhang HG, Su MH, Yan J, Yang SR, Li M, Xu T, Tang JF. Novel g-C3N4 assisted metal organic frameworks derived high efficiency oxygen reduction catalyst in microbial fuel cells. Journal of Power Sources.2020, 450: 227681.
41. Wei LZ, Qiu ZJ, Zhou GY, Kinouchi T, Liu Y. Stormflow threshold behaviour in a subtropical mountainous headwater catchment during forest recovery period. Hydrological Processes .2020.
42. Wu JP, Hong YG, Wen XM, Li YB, Wang Y, Chang XY. Activity, Abundance, and Community Composition of Anaerobic Ammonia-Oxidizing (Anammox) Bacteria in Sediment Cores of the Pearl River Estuary. Estuaries and Coasts .2020, 43 (1): 73-85.
43. Wu PW, Li LH, Jiang JF, Sun YM, Yuan ZH, Feng XD, Guo YF. Effects of fermentative and non-fermentative additives on silage quality and anaerobic digestion performance of Pennisetum purpureum. Bioresource Technology .2020, 297: 122425.
44. Wu PW, Li LH, Sun YM, Song B, Yu Y, Liu HP. Near complete valorisation of Hybrid pennisetum to biomethane and lignin nanoparticles based on gamma-valerolactone/water pretreatment. Bioresource Technology. 2020, 305: 123040.
45. Xie Y, Gao Y, Ren XM, Song G, Alsaedi A, Hayat T, Chen CL. Colloidal Behaviors of Two-Dimensional Titanium Carbide in Natural Surface Waters: The Role of Solution Chemistry. Environmental Science & Technology. 2020, 54 (6):3353-3362.
46. Xu RB, Su MH, Liu YH, Chen ZB, Ji C, Yang ML, Chang XY, Chen DY. Comparative study on the removal of different-type organic pollutants on hierarchical tetragonal bismutite microspheres: Adsorption, degradation and mechanism. Journal of Cleaner Production 2020, 242: UNSP 118366 .
47. Xu R, Sun XX, Han F, Li BQ, Xiao EZ, Xiao TF, Yang ZH, Sun WM. Impacts of antimony and arsenic co-contamination on the river sedimentary microbial community in an antimony-contaminated river. Science of the Total Environment .2020, 713: 136451.
48. Xu YH, Zhou SQ, Li HS. Landfill Leachate Treatment Using a Combination of Heterotrophic Denitrification and Partial Nitritation in a Single Sequencing Batch Reactor. Polish Journal of Environmental Studies .2020, 29 (1):397-408.
49. Yan J, Ye WZ, Liang XS, Wang SJ, Xie JH, Zhong KQ, Bao M, Yang JB, Wen HJ, Li SG, Chen YH, Gu J-D, Zhang HG. Enhanced reduction of sulfate and chromium under sulfate-reducing condition by synergism between extracellular polymeric substances and graphene oxide. Environmental Research. 2020, 183: 109157.
50. Yang YC, Pan J, Zhou ZC, Wu JP, Liu Y, Lin J-G, Hong YG, Li XY, Li M, Gu J-D. Complex microbial nitrogen-cycling networks in three distinct anammox-inoculated wastewater treatment systems. Water Research. 2020, 168: 115142.
51. Yu CX, Feng JX, Liu K, Wang G, Zhu YH, Cheng H, Guan DS. Changes of ecosystem carbon stock following the plantation of exotic mangrove Sonneratia apetala in Qi'ao Island, China. Science of the Total Environment .2020, 717: 137142.
52. Yu QH, Zhao LX, Guo CC, Yan B, Su GX. Regulating Protein Corona Formation and Dynamic Protein Exchange by Controlling Nanoparticle Hydrophobicity. Frontiers in Bioengineering and Biotechnology. 2020, 8: 210.
53. Yuvaraja G, Chen D-Y, Pathak JL, Long JY, Subbaiah MV, Wen J-C, Pan C-L. Preparation of novel aminated chitosan schiff's base derivative for the removal of methyl orange dye from aqueous environment and its biological applications. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules .2020, 146: 1100-1110.
54. Yuvaraja G, Su MH, Chen D-Y, Pang YX, Kong L-J, Subbaiah MV, Wen J-C, Reddy GM. Impregnation of magnetic - Momordica charantia leaf powder into chitosan for the removal of U(VI) from aqueous and polluted wastewater. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules. 2020, 149:127-139.
55. Yuvaraja G, Zheng N-C, Pang YX, Su MH, Chen D-Y, Kong L-J, Mehmood S, Subbaiah MV, Wen J-C. Removal of U(VI) from aqueous and polluted water solutions using magnetic Arachis hypogaea leaves powder impregnated into chitosan macromolecule. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules. 2020, 148:887-897.
56. Zeng XP, Jin P, Jiang YY, Yang HM, Zhong JH, Liang Z, Guo YY, Li PY, Huang QT, Pan JM, Lu H, Wei YY, Zou DH, Xia JR. Light alters the responses of two marine diatoms to increased warming. Marine Environmental Research .2020, 154: UNSP 104871.
57. Zhang HX, Li CW, Lyu L, Hu C. Surface oxygen vacancy inducing peroxymonosulfate activation through electron donation of pollutants over cobalt-zinc ferrite for water purification. Applied Catalysis B-Environmental .2020, 270: 118874.
58. Zhao YP, Song YM, Cui JL, Gan SC, Yang X, Wu R, Guo PR. Assessment of Water Quality Evolution in the Pearl River Estuary (South Guangzhou) from 2008 to 2017. Water. 2020, 12 (1): 59.
59. Zhao YP, Wu R, Cui JL, Gan SC, Pan JC, Guo PR. Improvement of water quality in the Pearl River Estuary, China: a long-term (2008-2017) case study of temporal-spatial variation, source identification and ecological risk of heavy metals in surface water of Guangzhou. Environmental Science and Pollution Research .2020, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11356-020-08378-z.
60. Zheng NC, Yin LY, Su MH, Liu ZQ, Tsang DCW, Chen DY. Synthesis of shape and structure-dependent hydroxyapatite nanostructures as a superior adsorbent for removal of U(VI). Chemical Engineering Journal .2020, 384: 123262.
61. Zhou X-X, Jiang L-W, Wang D-J, He S, Li C-J, Yan B. Speciation Analysis of Ag2S and ZnS Nanoparticles at the ng/L Level in Environmental Waters by Cloud Point Extraction Coupled with LC-ICPMS. Analytical Chemistry .2020, 92 (7): 4765-4770.
62. Zou X, Sun JL, Li J, Jia YL, Xiao TF, Meng FL, Wang MS, Ning ZP. High Flocculation of Coal Washing Wastewater Using a Novel Bioflocculant from Isaria cicadae GZU6722. Polish Journal of Microbiology .2020, 69 (1): 55-64.