1. Gao B, Wang X-M, Zhao X-Y, Ding X, Fu X-X, Zhang Y-L, He Q-F, Zhang Z, Liu T-Y, Huang Z-Z, Chen L-G, Peng Y, Guo H. Source apportionment of atmospheric PAHs and their toxicity using PMF: Impact of gas/particle partitioning. Atmospheric Environment 2015, 103, 114-120.
2. Li M, Zhang H-g, Chen G-d, Luo D-g, Chen Y-h, Research on Treating Wastewater Containing Heavy Metal by Biological Immobilization. In Proceedings of the 2015 International Conference on Materials, Environmental and Biological Engineering, Zhang, G.; Lee, M., Eds. 2015; Vol. 10, pp 1090-1093.
3. Liu J, Wang J, Li HC, Shen C-C, Chen YH, Wang CL, Ye HZ, Long JY, Song G, Wu YJ. Surface Sediment Contamination by Uranium Mining/Milling Activities in South China. Clean-Soil Air Water 2015, 43 (3), 414-420.
4. Lu MX, Song G, Chen DY, Chen YH, Destech Publicat I, Speciation Analysis of Uranium and Some Heavy Metals in Stream Sediments from Uranium Ore in Northern Guangdong, China. 2015; p 2430-2433.
5. Qian W, Xiong Y, Tian SH, Sun LP, Chen X, Kong LJ, Zhang JL. Effects of hydrogen peroxide on an upward flow biological filter bed (BFB) containing manganese dioxide fillers. Rsc Advances 2015, 5 (36), 28448-28453.
6. Qian W, Zhang J, Xiong Y, Chen X, Tian SH, Kong LJ, Guo Y. Construction and performance of a novel integrative Fenton-like and upward flow biological filter bed. Chemical Engineering Journal 2015, 273, 166-172.
7. Sun HW, Chen T, Kong LJ, Cai Q, Xiong Y, Tian SH. Potential of Sludge Carbon as New Granular Electrodes for Degradation of Acid Orange 7. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2015, 54 (20), 5468-5474.
8. Wu Q, Leung JYS, Lafuente Perez A, Huang X, Wang W. Contamination and vertical distribution of As, Cd, Cr, Cu, Pb, Tl, and Zn in paddy soil irrigated with untreated leachate from tailings retention ponds. Toxicological and Environmental Chemistry 2015, 97 (6), 710-722.
9. Wu QH, Leung JYS, Geng XH, Chen SJ, Huang XX, Li HY, Huang ZY, Zhu LB, Chen JH, Lu YY. Heavy metal contamination of soil and water in the vicinity of an abandoned e-waste recycling site: Implications for dissemination of heavy metals. Science of the Total Environment 2015, 506, 217-225.
10. Wu ZJ, Kong LJ, Hu H, Tian SH, Xiong Y. Adsorption Performance of Hollow Spherical Sludge Carbon Prepared from Sewage Sludge and Polystyrene Foam Wastes. Acs Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering 2015, 3 (3), 552-558.
11. Zhang HG, Chen GD, Luo DG, Chen YH, Destech Publicat I, Research on Restart-Up Bioreactor for Removing Thallium and Sulfate. 2015; p 5-9.